• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Notre Dame - 12:00 - ABC

Trash stays trash. This defense stinks.

Sawvel’s gotta go. Take the linebackers and secondary coaches not named Sawvel with him.

Good thing about an early game, it'll free up most of the day for something more enjoyable.....:thumbsup:

I love Claw but Sawvel completely snowed him to think our D would be better this year. I kept thinking no way but surely Claw must know something I don’t after losing Duke, Bates,etc.

Not only are we not better we are possibly worse. We at least got pressure and TFLs last year. Nothing this year. The QB can just sit back there and have a snack while his wrs get open.

The linebackers are playing off how bad the secondary is which makes them even worse. Frozen between reacting to their assignments and covering blown secondary coverage.

Im starting to think our D is more than just coaching, I think our players suck too. Bassey and Greer are keepers, everyone else seems like they are FCS level.

Let's run the same fucking play all day?

Time to give Hinton a try if we are going to run qb once every 3 plays.

Back