• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Notre Dame - 12:00 - ABC

Clawson post-game is gonna be :popcorn:.

I'll ask again. Are we playing any LBs? I'm pretty sure we are just playing with 8 defenders.

Really hate getting absolutely embarrassed like this. These two teams don't belong on the same field

I’m not googling. What was northwesterns rank?

"We all saw what they did last year and how it helped their program. We think we've got a good thing going here, too," Wake Forest receiver Desmond Clark said Saturday night after the long-suffering Demon Deacons blew a pair of 10-point leads before rallying for a 28-27 victory over the 13th-ranked Wildcats at Winston Salem, N.C.

Well, at least our students know what school they're attending! Hate that infomercial......

About 5 second into the MSD commercial, it seems to go from "Wake! Forest!" to "Wait for it!"

Enunciation is important.

In case you were wondering about BC, per jerry palm “14:20 left in the game, BC still does not have 100 yards of offense agains Purdue, which entered the game ranked 117th in total D”

Time to call off the dogs, but Kelly won't, he's an ass. Never seen a recent p5 team with a defense that can't stop anything, nothing. Sawvell has a good realtor I hope

Oh my, this is a train wreck.

"We all saw what they did last year and how it helped their program. We think we've got a good thing going here, too," Wake Forest receiver Desmond Clark said Saturday night after the long-suffering Demon Deacons blew a pair of 10-point leads before rallying for a 28-27 victory over the 13th-ranked Wildcats at Winston Salem, N.C.

Word

I don't disagree but we are being absolutely man-handled on BOTH sides of the ball. They're just bigger, faster and stronger.

I'd be willing to bet that ND has walk-ons that are better than Taylor and Masterson. And we have those 2 guys on the field a lot.

In case you were wondering about BC, per jerry palm “14:20 left in the game, BC still does not have 100 yards of offense agains Purdue, which entered the game ranked 117th in total D”

Wouldn't mind hearing Clawson's take on that.

I honestly think I can play DB better. Id at least keep everything in front of me

Shitty game to have nationally televised. At least BC we were competitive. Both home losses though, with awful D, is embarrassing. Insult to injury with that stat about our last top 10 win in 1946.

I don’t understand how an ACC team can consistently let major holes develop and their RBs and WRs can run right through for 30+ yard gains. Not just one or two, but seems like at least one per drive.

Lol. Interception as I type this. God almighty

Back