• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Notre Dame - 12:00 - ABC

I'm liking Jamie at QB and Kendall at WR

That's fine if Dortch can't go. He's got to stay on the field in competitive games.

Granted it's one quarter against what is surely ND's second string - however, I have a feeling our OL is more effective with a Newman or Hinton at QB then Hartman.

Nebraska fans can kiss my ass! Will never forget those Husker ass clowns in Omaha making fun of my WF sweatshirt while heading down the street to a Rolling Stones concert....:rulz:

Granted it's one quarter against what is surely ND's second string - however, I have a feeling our OL is more effective with a Newman or Hinton at QB then Hartman.

Yea hartman was bad today. I like Hartman a lot and think he will be really good for us. But he struggled today with accuracy and that's a problem. He was under pressure all game but even when he had time was missing throws. We have a lightning quick QB and a 240 lb QB. Play one of those guys when your qb is under siege and missing throws.

Hanging out with a Husker fan buddy tonight. We both need a hug.

My kids and their spouses are all at the GT-Clemson game.
They're going to have a pretty tough time as well. (they're GT)

Maybe the height difference is why Newman makes better run reads than Hartman. Newman can see the second level better.

LMAO....Everyone was on Harbaugh saying Michigan sucked. What does that say about Nebraska?...56-3!!!!! Much more pathetic than our effort.....

Back