• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Notre Dame - 12:00 - ABC

How long does he stay at BC? It would seem running the ball 30+ times a game for free wouldn't be too appealing when you consider the short careers of most NFL running backs.

How long does he stay at BC? It would seem running the ball 30+ times a game for free wouldn't be too appealing when you consider the short careers of most NFL running backs.

The three years he has to stay at BC. He's a true sophomore.

I think we'll see a "vastly improved Notre Dame passing game", but primarily because our secondary sucks. Even our technique is awful. ND by 30.

Unless things change drastically, Saturday will not be pretty. Need better play all around and a much more aggressive defensive scheme. Will make the ND QB look like a finalist for the Heisman

Looking forward to this one. ND favored by 7-8 as of right now. I like Wake’s chances.

On ABC. Sean McDonough and Todd Blackledge announcing. Holly Rowe sideline reporting.

Should be fun. Hope the Deacs are fired up.

Have either of those three ever done a game at Wake?

Looking forward to this one. ND favored by 7-8 as of right now. I like Wake’s chances.

On ABC. Sean McDonough and Todd Blackledge announcing. Holly Rowe sideline reporting.

Should be fun. Hope the Deacs are fired up.

Todd has done some great segments on the best local places to eat at college towns across the country.
If he does one for our game.....where will he/should he go to eat?
Some of the good ole places aren't around any more.

Unless things change drastically, Saturday will not be pretty. Need better play all around and a much more aggressive defensive scheme. Will make the ND QB look like a finalist for the Heisman

Yep.

I can't imagine that in one week our defense could change enough to be competitive. And, I love Hartman but against BC his lack of game experience was exposed. We need more than defensive improvement, we need substantial improvement in pass protection. This season is not looking hopeful.

Notre Dame

Todd has done some great segments on the best local places to eat at college towns across the country.

Sweet Potatoes? Ryan’s is great and close by, but probably more expensive than what they typically feature. Fratellis or Village Tavern at Reynolds Village would both be good nearby options. If they go for more of a dive vibe then Slappys, PBs, Pulliams. I could also see them going to Foothills, since it’s the biggest NC craft brewery outside of Asheville.

This will be ND’s first away game this year.

Wake has never beaten a top 10 team at home.

Pretty simple I think. ND is not a better coached team than we are per se. If we hold our own on the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball we have a decent chance. If not, we'll be out-athleted with big plays just like BC did to us.

Blackledge will probably check out the newest Zaxby’s in town.

This is a great question.

Back