• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Notre Dame - 12:00 - ABC

Hinton will get a few snaps at WR setting up a reverse pass deep to Bachman - hopefully it works.

At William Hill it did, but at literally every other book the spread opened up lower than that. 7 seems to have been the most common opener

ND depth chart notes

First look at the depth chart:

- Kendall Hinton is backup QB
- Scotty Washington is backup WR to Sage Surratt
- Alex Bachman starting other WR
- There are 0 changes on the defensive side

Huh. Thanks for the link.

To answer a couple of other questions:
The OR between Henderson and Taylor isn't new, it's been there for the last two games.
Scotty Washington suffered a *different* shoulder injury on the block.

We’re averaging something like 93 plays a game. Crazy

Does worry me slightly ND will know they need to up their game after the last two weeks

Huh. Thanks for the link.

To answer a couple of other questions:
The OR between Henderson and Taylor isn't new, it's been there for the last two games.
Scotty Washington suffered a *different* shoulder injury on the block.

Due to Henderson's health, I hope/assume.

I'm not worried. We're gonna win this game.

Hope you're right, would be an awesome win for our program. I'm not as confident as you, but I really got a feeling we've got a good chance and are going to play well.

Positives: Clawson is pissed. Hopefully our players are pissed. Coming off a home loss. 10 day rest. ND played a close game versus Vandy last week and couldn't rest any players. ND on a shorter week than us.

Negatives: Defense. Oh yeah, we are playing the #8 team in the country.

Positives: Clawson is pissed. Hopefully our players are pissed. Coming off a home loss. 10 day rest. ND played a close game versus Vandy last week and couldn't rest any players. ND on a shorter week than us.

Negatives: Defense. Oh yeah, we are playing the #8 team in the country.

This game will be markedly faster so hope our guys play fast all 4 QTRs and for goodness sakes (RW channeling) don’t think a three touchdown lead means anything against the LUCK OF THE IRISH!

Is it a given at this point that Hartman will not be red-shirting?

There are so many tickets still available. I guess the noon start doesn't help, but still expected better from Wake fans.

If he (Hartman) gets through the ND without blowing out a knee, he won't be redshirted.

ND is missing their best TE and a senior RB. They are coming off a bad week offensively and I expect them to aggressively attack us in hopes of getting their offense back on track and confident. The first drive or two would be an OPTIMAL time for our D to get a pick or fumble TO. A pick would really nip their QB's aggressiveness in the bud, which could be extremely helpful. Otherwise, we will be challenged offensively until we can prove to limit 30+ yard plays to one or two a game.

I personally take our D having no changes to the depth chart a positive sign. If kids were becoming overwhelmed by Clawson's demands, they'd be pushed down the depth chart. If kids were pointing fingers at others, they might be pushed down the depth chart (unless it is Bassey). The fact that the depth chart is unchanged tells me the defense has told the staff they think they can play a lot better.

I thought part of the dropsies on Thursday night was due to the shitty time start. Washington specifically was looking back into the glare. That is essentially WHY you don't set game times at sun down, particularly when the sun is an issue only for one quarter instead of two.

My hot takes.

Back