• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Notre Dame - 12:00 - ABC

The ACC assigns their officials so it would be proper for them to send in their clips to the ACC office for their perusal on Sundays for the Monday conference call with the officials. They go over lots of the good & the bad calls that happened over the weekend on their laptops plus take rules tests, etc. The prior game's replay guy is assigned with grading out each of the 8 positions for his game, sending them in to the league office by Sunday. That guy spends about 30 hours a week doing his stuff for his weekend assignment. Quite a lot of work for about $2500-3000.

That’s an annual salary of only around $150,000 - no wonder quality refs are so few and far between!

Good advice, guys, but we’ve got to give 110%.

That’s an annual salary of only around $150,000 - no wonder quality refs are so few and far between!

I don't think they work all year, I'd imagine they need other jobs for the offseason.

And to add another to our Notre Dame keys to success: They need to make plays on both sides of the ball

That's Rudy right ?

Yep.
I met Rudy a few years ago following a talk he gave. He's not the best public speaker, but everyone knows his story. He's better one-on-one. He's got a pretty good thing going. He lives in Vegas and gives a few presentations a week. Makes a nice income saying the same thing over and over.

Gotta play determined enough to score more points than the Catholics. But that’s my opinion

God likes the Deacons better

This is very accurate. Since Protestants let their priests fuck (their spouses), the molestation-to-priest ratio is far lower in the Protestant denominations than Catholicism and for this metric, God loves Wake better.

This is very accurate. Since Protestants let their priests fuck (their spouses), the molestation-to-priest ratio is far lower in the Protestant denominations than Catholicism and for this metric, God loves Wake better.
Pretty filthy talk there!

Rumors flowing out of South Bend that Kelly plans to play Ian Book at QB early: Book may even start. Makes sense as Book is considered a better passer than Wimbush and WF's weakness (to put it mildly) is pass defense.

Rumors flowing out of South Bend that Kelly plans to play Ian Book at QB early: Book may even start. Makes sense as Book is considered a better passer than Wimbush and WF's weakness (to put it mildly) is pass defense.

This would be an interesting move. Wimbush throws a pretty nice deep ball and is elusive. I was on and off watching the BC game, but it seemed like in the Tulane and Towson games most of the big pass plays we gave up were the result of the QB being mobile and extending the play, which would play to Wimbush’s strengths.

Back