• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Notre Dame - 12:00 - ABC

Think this is just Jedi Mind Tricks because they don't know what we are going to do with Hinton. Trying to be like us but nobody cares about Book, doesn't put a wrench in our game plan.

I think the Hinton stuff is kind of silly. If he plays QB, ND already faced him last year. If he plays WR, he won't be as good as Dortch. I doubt Lea is worried at all.

I think the Hinton stuff is kind of silly. If he plays QB, ND already faced him last year. If he plays WR, he won't be as good as Dortch. I doubt Lea is worried at all.

so you think Clawson is keeping his cards close to the vest on the true freshmen DBs to keep ND from adjusting their gameplan accordingly, but brush off inserting the guy on the team with the most passing yards on the team -- who has been practicing as a WR -- as the backup QB in his first game back as having no affect on ND's defensive preparations?

so you think Clawson is keeping his cards close to the vest on the true freshmen DBs to keep ND from adjusting their gameplan accordingly, but brush off inserting the guy on the team with the most passing yards on the team -- who has been practicing as a WR -- as the backup QB in his first game back as having no affect on ND's defensive preparations?

Yes, I think Clawson is being secretive about what ND doesn't know and it doesn't matter if he's secretive about what ND does know.

Hinton will play Center, snap the ball to himself, and throw the ball downfield to himself.

Hinton>Wolford will be vindicated.

Yes, I think Clawson is being secretive about what ND doesn't know and it doesn't matter if he's secretive about what ND does know.

and what are some of the things ND might have done differently this week if a true freshman CB was put on the two-deep?

and what are some of the things ND might have done differently this week if a true freshman CB was put on the two-deep?

Prepared for the true freshman CB who was put on the two-deep.

Tickets online are very cheap for this game, I see people on here selling for 95 and 105 and vividseats has them for mid 30’s before the fees. If it wasn’t a nooner I would probably go.

Prepared for the true freshman CB who was put on the two-deep.

Not sure what this means.

Would love it if WF has a true frosh corner who is the next Jalen Ramsey, and Clawson sand-bagged for the first three weeks to lure ND into multiple TOs. After the BC loss, Clawson said he would look to change the personnel on defense if that would help. So, I don't see ND being unprepared for the possibility that WF may use a true frosh as its 3rd DB at times. I think ND's (and every other college team's) game prep isn't super reliant on the Tuesday depth chart.

Safeties
Not having Masterson and Coby Davis hurts. Masterson back on Saturday, I believe.

Wide receivers
Bachman and Washington back on Saturday.

O Line
Pass protection key as could struggle to run as ND has super Linebackers. Run blocking has been good.

Special teams
Must continue very good play.

Hinton
I’ll go with wildcat.

That's not answering Juice's question.

What else would I answer it? I don’t know how they’d specifically prepare.

I don’t know why people keep talking about Hinton in a wildcat set. If you insert a backup QB at QB, it’s not a Wildcat set. Restricting his playbook to such sets seems silly as well.

Back