• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Redacted now un-retiring

I met a guy 3 weeks ago in Hermosa Beach that played ball for Bz at AFA. They still keep in touch - he said he believes Bz was very good at strategy and player development, but wasn't surprised at his failing at higher level programs, because it's a different type of player/recruit at AFA vs a UC or a Wake. Bz told him that he actually regrets leaving AFA for the UC and then Wake job - in hindsight he wish he had stayed.

too easy

I want that fucking fuck [redacted] to burn in hell for eternity. I will never understand how he happened to us, or how the person responsible still has his job. Unforgivable.

What a childish, evil take.

Although I don't believe in the existence of a post life hell (NJ and MS show during life hell exists), your post may put you there with the former coach as your roommate.

Among the weird RJ takes are his distaste for NJ considering he still acts like Philly is a great place.

Among the weird RJ takes are his distaste for NJ considering he still acts like Philly is a great place.

Philly people have great disdain for anyone from east of the Delaware River.

seems like great coaches enjoy it, love interacting with the athletes, love the challenge of it, and as a result coach as long as they are able into their 70s or even later. Bz seems like a guy who realized early on that he has no marketable skills other than some basketball xs-and-os and trudged along with it until he got old enough for the government health care. Sadly he crossed our path on his long journey to irrelevance.

Philly people have great disdain for anyone from east of the Delaware River.

As do people from NY and DE.

I remember in Philadelphia Magazine's Best & Worst edition one year had - The Best Place to Bury a mistake - NJ Pine Barons - It was also the worst saying "all the good spots were taken".

But we'll give Mike Trout a pass. :)

My Take On Wake: Proceed with disdain of [Redacted] for Wake Forest years, but don’t insult his basketball acumen

Oh well.

My Take On Wake: Proceed with disdain of [Redacted] for Wake Forest years, but don’t insult his basketball acumen

Oh well.

Conor really has his finger on the pulse of the Wake fanbase.

Oh well.

Unnecessary defense of [Redacted]’s record outside of Wake Forest. I mean who fucking cares. Not sure why Conor felt the need to defend the clown in his way but fuck Jeff [Redacted].

Oh well.

Awesome that he throws in a Pat Riley quote. Where's Melo? Fuck that guy. Fuck [Redacted], fuck Ron Wellman, and fuck Conor O'Neill.

Oh well.
Woof, probably would've been better off just letting the bastard slide into oblivion than writing that nonsense.

Back