• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Redacted now un-retiring

At least now it will be easier to cheer for CP3 and the Rockets. I hated seeing Bz on the bench during the playoffs.

I just wish he would have retired/resigned two years into his tenure with us.

Maybe he can take a basketball test, ace it, and then land a job in broadcasting. Then he will suck at it (too) because he fundamentally lacks the ability to communicate.

I really think Wake did him dirty. He made steady improvement each year, ending in a winnning season his last year. He also beat DUke and UNC that year. Again, remind me why Wake fired him?

I had ESPN radio on one morning before the NBA season started and somebody was saying that is was a blow to the Rockets that [Redacted] had retired. My ribs have finally healed from laughing so hard.

If you have Harden and Melo on the court together for 20+mpg, your D is going to suck.

Imagine if, during the Manning coaching search, someone had started a thread titled, “[Redacted] Now Un-retiring.” The collective angst would have spread like wildfire.

I really think Wake did him dirty. He made steady improvement each year, ending in a winnning season his last year. He also beat DUke and UNC that year. Again, remind me why Wake fired him?

Why don't we remind you that this is not the wolpfack message board. :tard:

Pretty sure he’s not even really a Wolfpack poster.

However now if the rockets turn it around, like of course they will, [Redacted] will get the credit. Amazing

Back