• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TRUMP DECLASSIFIES!!! THE GIG IS UP!!!

This is THE MEMO v6.0

I’m interested to read the redactions but I’m pretty sure it’ll be selective since the WH is doing it. Extremely irresponsible. Just release all of the raw intel.

This is THE MEMO v6.0

I’m interested to read the redactions but I’m pretty sure it’ll be selective since the WH is doing it. Extremely irresponsible. Just release all of the raw intel.

The White House has been the only transparent player in this governmental fiasco

The White House has been the only transparent player in this governmental fiasco

hqdefault.jpg

Time is up.. Walls are closing in on the Cabal

The same people refusing to release the POTUS’ tax records? Yeah, very transparent.

Trump must be starting to panic now that even congressional pubs are waffling

The newest Page and Strozk messages have sealed their fate. It will be fascinating to see McCabe’s redacted response.

The texts are straightforward and taken in light of Page’s testimony that there was “no evidence of collusion prior to opening the Trump investigation”..they are a killer for Peter Strzok.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/1041839145692397573/video/1

The Texts prove that “Deep State” is no longer a “conspiracy theory”.

When Democrats finally awaken — if they can be woke — they will not be pleased. Politics is one thing..this is another animal entirely.

21 out of 412 pages. You don’t have anything to worry about,right?

21 out of 412 pages. You don’t have anything to worry about,right?

The newest Page and Strozk messages have sealed their fate. It will be fascinating to see McCabe’s redacted response.

The texts are straightforward and taken in light of Page’s testimony that there was “no evidence of collusion prior to opening the Trump investigation”..they are a killer for Peter Strzok.

When Democrats finally awaken — if they can be woke — they will not be pleased. Politics is one thing..this is another animal entirely.

hqdefault.jpg

Deflect,deflect,deflect..

Not going to help you. The Cabal Wall is closing

The Gestapo Tactics of the FBI — Weismann’s pre-dawn no-knock -guns drawn. This nonsense is ending.

3 weeks ago they fucked with a Loeb and Pulitzer Prize winning journalist for his having exposed the corruption at the Top

“FBI Raid Thomas Paine’s House, Point Guns At His Young Children; How an Award-Winning Reporter Became Thomas Paine”

I can say with certainty, my decision to journey back into journalism was made after the FBI pointed guns at the heads of my wife and children. I knew that first morning (the FBI actually raided my home twice and pointed guns at my family twice) when federal agents raided our home one definitive thing was going to unfold:

These bastards — and their bosses — were going to pay for violating my family. My kids. My home. One way or the other, I would have the last word. As I have throughout my life and career. And I was going to have to go back into journalism to even the score.

I always win. You’ll learn that about me in the coming days and weeks, if you haven’t already learned as a reader of True Pundit. In fact, I already have won. The FBI learned it too. And I have much more to teach the Bureau if it decides it hasn’t been taught enough. True Pundit has broken dozens of key FBI scoops in two years and look at the Bureau. It is in shambles. No one in the media even comes close to our work.”

Back