• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ever wondered what Trump's dick looks like? Answer within!

BarcaDeac

Reaction score
She describes Trump’s penis as “smaller than average” but “not freakishly small.”

“He knows he has an unusual penis,” Daniels writes. “It has a huge mushroom head. Like a toadstool…

“I lay there, annoyed that I was getting fucked by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart...

“It may have been the least impressive sex I’d ever had, but clearly, he didn’t share that opinion.”

https://theslot.jezebel.com/report-president-has-mushroom-dick-1829132912

Congrats, America.

Lovely

Mushroom_73dc01_5423255.jpg

So like a chode head attached to a skinny 3 inch shaft surround by unkept 70 year old coarse pubes, no wonder why he likes to compensate.

This is what Trump really feared.

How cool would it be if half a dozen women came out with stories like this.

Assuming Trump doesn’t screw it up, the timing on this will work out well for trump. He can say he’s focused on more important things like NC/SC while having the optics of standing in a disaster scene.

That being said, it will be difficult for him to not comment about the size of his dick. He already did it during a presidential debate after all.

Maybe people in NC can welcome Trump dressed up as mushrooms...

Back