• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why does it take so long for Wake Forest to post Dave Clawson's news conference?

Very interesting and I like it. He's still as pissed today as he was Thursday night. Sitting in on all meetings doesn't bode well for Mr. Sawvel. Management speak from this presser is that he doesn't think his DC knows what the hell he's doing.

Good, this is best case scenario. This is the kind of accountability that we as fans push for. Dave will get us playing smarter and harder.

It (loosely) reminds me of Remember the Titans when coach Boone and Yoast were going back and forth and Boone said "your defense gives up another TD I'm taking over"....Or something like that.

It more reminds me of Coach Clawson after the GT game last year. Team came out much more aggressive offensively against UL.

Hope we get the same result this week.

Good, this is best case scenario. This is the kind of accountability that we as fans push for. Dave will get us playing smarter and harder.

It (loosely) reminds me of Remember the Titans when coach Boone and Yoast were going back and forth and Boone said "your defense gives up another TD I'm taking over"....Or something like that.

Need to switch Petey from RB to DB ASAP.

Clawson has plans to use Hinton on Saturday. He was intentionally "coy" about what they are going to be. Very interested to see how Hinton is used. Also, sounds like he expects both Washington and Bachman to play.

Lol, DeaconBlue misses every pop culture reference, even when it's staring at him right in the face. It's incredible.

Back