• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why does it take so long for Wake Forest to post Dave Clawson's news conference?

BudatWake

Steve Lepore
Reaction score
You can find two clips of the players' comments, but still they have not posted Dave's. Nothing on Les' site either. This is crazy

Why does it take over 5 hours to fly to California from New York? Shouldn't it take 15 minutes?

So the crack team at WFU sports marketing got the news conference clip up within 29 minutes of the OP? Or the OP couldn't find it? Inquiring minds want to know.

So the crack team at WFU sports marketing got the news conference clip up within 29 minutes of the OP? Or the OP couldn't find it? Inquiring minds want to know.

Bud posted his concern, and shit got done

good work Bud

70811326.jpg

Very interesting and I like it. He's still as pissed today as he was Thursday night. Sitting in on all meetings doesn't bode well for Mr. Sawvel. Management speak from this presser is that he doesn't think his DC knows what the hell he's doing.

Very interesting and I like it. He's still as pissed today as he was Thursday night. Sitting in on all meetings doesn't bode well for Mr. Sawvel. Management speak from this presser is that he doesn't think his DC knows what the hell he's doing.

Yeah. Looks especially bad with how much Clawson is praising the opposing DC who just happens to be his former LB coach.

It’s like a guy trashing his girlfriend before he knows they’re going to see his ex.

Last edited:
First, my post was not directed at Les, it was directed at the WF Sports people. They post two interviews with players, but do not post the interview with the head coach. Seemed a bit strange to me. Second, Les I was looking at your site hoping you had posted the video and I had not been able to find it. Thanks for all the work you do.

You can find two clips of the players' comments, but still they have not posted Dave's. Nothing on Les' site either. This is crazy
Here's Dave Clawson's number. Call him, maybe?

758-5633

First, my post was not directed at Les, it was directed at the WF Sports people. They post two interviews with players, but do not post the interview with the head coach. Seemed a bit strange to me. Second, Les I was looking at your site hoping you had posted the video and I had not been able to find it. Thanks for all the work you do.

Yeah. I never run video on interviews in which I know Wake shoots themselves. It's redundant and doesn't really help the fans all that much. There are a lot of folks that would rather read than watch the video however, so I do spend a lot of time transcribing those press conferences. Often times, I'm able to use some of the quotes in other stories during the week too, so it serves two purposes.

Thanks for the kind words, Bud!

Yeah. I never run video on interviews in which I know Wake shoots themselves. It's redundant and doesn't really help the fans all that much. There are a lot of folks that would rather read than watch the video however, so I do spend a lot of time transcribing those press conferences. Often times, I'm able to use some of the quotes in other stories during the week too, so it serves two purposes.

Thanks for the kind words, Bud!

Thanks for this. Sometimes I’d rather watch. Sometimes I’d rather quickly read.

Thanks for this. Sometimes I’d rather watch. Sometimes I’d rather quickly read.

Please develop your thoughts into a boat metaphor. Thanks in advance for keeping up.

Wilmington is cut off from the mainland and Lumberton is going under 6 feet of water but that god damn wait for a college football pressed is ruining my life.

Back