• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

“Francis Pounds Anderson’s Pooper”

Lectro

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
“but don’t call me Francis”

Seems CNN is busted again as they fudge-pack another scoop by playing “whose storm is it anyway?”

http://checkyourfact.com/2018/09/18/fact-check-anderson-cooper-florence-flooding/

Serial liars at CNN can’t even cover a storm without lying.

“Archived footage shows that the image of Cooper in waist-deep water came from his report on Hurricane Ike flooding in Bridge City, Texas, in September 2008.”

Found a recent pic of Lectro:

ozark-episode-9-russ-langmore.png

You'd be a much happier guy if you had just been yourself from the beginning, and not stayed in the closet, friend.

Found a recent pic of my mom:

ozark-episode-9-russ-langmore.png

She’d have been a much happier guy if only she had been able to grow a pecker. Alas,always just a ‘friend’.

Thanks for opening up Shitshoo..

“but don’t call me Francis”

Seems CNN is busted again as they fudge-pack another scoop by playing “whose storm is it anyway?”

http://checkyourfact.com/2018/09/18/fact-check-anderson-cooper-florence-flooding/

Serial liars at CNN can’t even cover a storm without lying.

“Archived footage shows that the image of Cooper in waist-deep water came from his report on Hurricane Ike flooding in Bridge City, Texas, in September 2008.”

So are you suggesting that CNN ran the footage from 10 years ago as footage from this past week? That would be terribly disgraceful. Or are you upset at people like Donald Trump Jr. who saw a 10 year old picture and claimed it was from this year? I honestly don't know who you are currently mad at.

So are you suggesting that CNN ran the footage from 10 years ago as footage from this past week? That would be terribly disgraceful. Or are you upset at people like Donald Trump Jr. who saw a 10 year old picture and claimed it was from this year? I honestly don't know who you are currently mad at.

Second language,huh?

He sure talks a lot about "pounding poopers", and child molestation.

Even with a record of idiotic posts stretching back years, this might be Lectro’s dumbest.

Holy fuckin' cow. There are hits, there are misses. And then there are MISSES.

Jesus Lectro...just admit you whiffed on this one.

Back