• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why Democrats are Rightly Hated..

She’s the difference if 50 other Dems get elected. Don’t be dumb.

What?

At some point pragmatist Dems will have to figure out what they actually stand for. Otherwise, we’ll just squander a Dem dominated Congress again and run into this same mess again. Politics is so damn cynical right now. I feel like the vast majority of politicians (and voters, for that matter) are just trying to make as much money as they can until the bottom falls out.

She’s the difference if 50 other Dems get elected. Don’t be dumb.
No. I wouldnt vote for her just because of what team she plays for. The Democratic party has made its choice and I have made mine. She better hope she can flip enough moderate Republicans to make up for the base voters that have given up on her. Didn't work out for Hillary but there's always a next time.

No. I wouldn't vote for either of them.

Not voting for either is voting for Hawley and Trump. It's voting to overturn Roe, marriage equality and other civil rights.

You should be proud of how many rights your righteous indignation will strip from innocent people. You should tell all your DSA buddies to vote for Trump and hate because McCaskill isn't perfect.

Not voting for either is voting for Hawley and Trump. It's voting to overturn Roe, marriage equality and other civil rights.

You should be proud of how many rights your righteous indignation will strip from innocent people. You should tell all your DSA buddies to vote for Trump and hate because McCaskill isn't perfect.
Sure thing, will do. Going to overturn all the civil rights. We'll be locking little kids in cages and shooting unarmed black men in their own apartments.

Giving Trump a bigger majority is such a good plan...but you'll feel good...

Giving Trump a bigger majority is such a good plan...but you'll feel good...
I'll feel damn good, gonna play Celebration by Kool & The Gang on repeat. Very excited for Trump to finally have a Republican Senate majority.

She won 82 % of the Dem primary vote. It is either her or a Pub in Missouri. I would prefer her.

She won 82 % of the Dem primary vote. It is either her or a Pub in Missouri. I would prefer her.
Lots of terrible incumbents win primaries, so that means nothing to me, but I respect your difference of opinion. Anyway, I obviously dont live in Missouri, so my opinion is unimportant.

I'll feel damn good, gonna play Celebration by Kool & The Gang on repeat. Very excited for Trump to finally have a Republican Senate majority.

I don't think what you're doing is funny. You're literally hurting people you claim to support because of your selfish principles. It's a douche move.

I don't think what you're doing is funny. You're literally hurting people you claim to support because of your selfish principles. It's a douche move.
I literally think the exact same of you. Dead Yemenis, dead Iraqis, foreclosure homeless, dreamers and their families who have been deported - you're complicit in all that and more. Your Democrats dont stand for jack shit, they're corrupt liars, and the modern establishment you support has fragmented the voting base and shifted the overton window rightward.

no, they're just not omnipotent Gods who can snap fingers and legislate all your masturbatory fantasies into existence

I literally think the exact same of you. Dead Yemenis, dead Iraqis, foreclosure homeless, dreamers and their families who have been deported - you're complicit in all that and more. Your Democrats dont stand for jack shit, they're corrupt liars, and the modern establishment you support has fragmented the voting base and shifted the overton window rightward.

WTF are talknig about. Each of those things were perpetrated by REPUBLICANS not Dems.

no, they're just not omnipotent Gods who can snap fingers and legislate all your masturbatory fantasies into existence
Fuck are you talking about? I'm critical of shit they've voted for, or promised and not proposed. The alternative was not voting for those things, or actually putting those things up for a vote.

Last edited:
WTF are talknig about. Each of those things were perpetrated by REPUBLICANS not Dems.

You are an idiot if you don't think Democrats are at the very least complicit in each of those policies. That is, aside from the ones they're directly responsible for.

I think that the M’s just want y’all to admit that Claire is a trash Democrat.

Everybody gets it - a Dem is better than a Pub. Some Dems are just awful politicians, though, and she is one of them. Even if she is on “our team.”

If “everybody” got it then these threads would be a lot shorter

Hell, Bernie Sanders is complicit in a lot of that. No one is innocent no one is perfect. The point is not demanding perfection, the point is that some Democrats are just not good enough.

Back