• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Karen Monahan Threatened and Smeared by Democrat Party

He should be gone if it is true. It's not a tough choice.

We rightfully removed a sitting Dem Senator for fake-honking a womans boob, so if Ellison is guilty of raping and abusing his wife, then not only should he be removed from office, he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Who is arguing otherwise?

Catamount apparently thinks the “left” isn’t condemning this, so I was just showing him that “we” (or any normal person) rejects any/all sexual assault, and anyone accused of such should be investigated and charged accordongly.

Exposing his “whatabout” as false.

Why...once a few people were like "Ya, if it is true, I def condemn it"...did this thread flame out?

Why...once a few people were like "Ya, if it is true, I def condemn it"...did this thread flame out?

You mean just like the other thread on this did?

So... unsurprisingly nobody wants to comment on whether the accusations Monahans accusations are credible.

Can’t help but think that’s because the answer is yes, and it is easier to play whataboutism than be honest.

Monahan and Ford are night and day. Monahan has police and medical records confirming her claims. She also has witness depositions.

Ford? Well, she got really fucking drunk about 36 years ago and thinks something happened. 30 years later and following years of Shrink rapping she conjured his name from the fog. —

Back