• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ballsy Ford: Stand up and Testify

Just testify. How hard is it?

tenor.gif

That’s not an answer FuckWheat

Testify you hummus gargling bitch or crawl back into your hole with your knitted pussy hat on.

Flaming Harpies

C’mon Christine. Time to pony up honey. 36 years is plenty of time to get your story straight.

youre coming unglued, bro. make yourself a drink and sit on the porch or something, put on some Allman Bros.

youre coming unglued, bro. make yourself a drink and sit on the porch or something, put on some Allman Bros.

Hahahaha..

Ok, WB, I will make a point to follow your advice sometime around 8 this evening.

As a gesture of good faith, Dr. Ford is offering Republican Senators crying towels and genital transplants since none of them have their own balls enough to ask her questions.

absolutely gorgeous evenings here in the Chicago burbs this week. been in the low 90s during the day some, but my back porch with my dog and my bourbon after all the young 'uns are asleep has been my panacea

ok, now fuck off mofuggie

absolutely gorgeous evenings here in the Chicago burbs this week. been in the low 90s during the day some, but my back porch with my dog and my bourbon after all the young 'uns are asleep has been my panacea

ok, now fuck off mofuggie

Nice. Enjoy your weekend. Hopefully the guys play hard tomorrow

As a gesture of good faith, Dr. Ford is offering Republican Senators crying towels and genital transplants since none of them have their own balls enough to ask her questions.

I don’t doubt that she has a pecker to personally donate to the cause

Look Ballsy..when something like this happens it is seared into the mind.

You were blacked out drunk, can’t remember the time or place and you expect us to believe that you remembered a name in 2012.

Obvious Plant is obvious

Look Ballsy..when something like this happens it is seared into the mind.

You were blacked out drunk, can’t remember the time or place and you expect us to believe that you remembered a name in 2012.

Obvious Plant is obvious

Have you been sexually assaulted before?

Pretty interesting that the two biggest MAGA people this board has seen — Lectro and BSF — are wont to use violent sexual and misogynistic language.

Last edited:
Pretty interesting that the two biggest MAGA people this board has seen — Lectro and BSF — are wont to use violent sexual and misogynistic language.

According to them, they had it coming and shouldn't dress like they did.

+1, Barca. And BKF. He loved deriding HRC and other Dem women.

Back