• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ballsy Ford: Stand up and Testify

+1. And BKF. He loved deriding HRC and other Dem women.

Is he the guy who said “you could drag $100 through a trailer park and find the type of woman who was accusing President Clinton”?

Was he a member of the party that referred to those women as “trailer trash,tramps and prostitutes”?

I have no idea who you’re talking about, and it’s a smoke screen. I’m just echoing Barca’s sentiments and there is a plethora of evidence to prove it bud.

Is he the guy who said “you could drag $100 through a trailer park and find the type of woman who was accusing President Clinton”?

Was he a member of the party that referred to those women as “trailer trash,tramps and prostitutes”?

You kids learn something on your own. Stop staring up the Red Queens ass and engage in some self-education. It will help you.

Lectro, do you talk to yourself in real life or just on message boards?

Lectro, do you talk to yourself in real life or just on message boards?

Do you talk to people on message boards who are talking to themselves?

Who’s the weirdo

Last edited:
So lectro could pass a polygraph where he denied sticking household utensils in his ass.

So lectro could pass a polygraph where he denied sticking household utensils in my ass?

Yes, he could.

Probably a case of mistaken identity. It was likely either Millhouse or Barca

Better watch out Lectro word on the street is Racer is going to be at the Norte Dame game, maybe this time you won’t be such a puss.

Show up to fight Lectro, I looked and it appears you are finally off parole, the shackles have been lifted you puss.

Back