• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Poll Skew/Wake Forest Tennis

mako1331

Son of Mako's Mom
Reaction score
A friend/colleague of mine is up for a relatively prestigious award, linked below. He's a solid dude, huge supporter of all things Wake, especially tennis, and both attends and works in several Wake tennis camps and activities yearly. Also, if he wins, a relatively underfunded rural NC school gets 50,000 badly needed dollars pumped into the athletic department. If you could do me a solid, take a min or two, and register and vote for Aaron Simmons, currently in third place, in the USCellular Most Valuable Coach contest linked below, kharma will surely repay you accordingly. I'm always impressed with the capability of this board, despite our school's small alumni base, to skew the everloving shit out of these polls.

https://www.themostvaluablecoach.com/

Vote for Aaron Simmons

Last edited:
We aren't skewing this poll very effectively. He is .25% out of second. 3+ behind first.

Aaron is way behind as of this writing. Only 5%.
Time to get busy skewing.

You can vote everyday. Thanks again for your help!

Back