• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deputy AG Rosenstein Suggested He Secretly Record Trump and Discussed 25th Amendment

Rosenstein just got off the radio and says the New York Times has mis-reported the story.

Imagine that - the scum sucking Sulzberger’s and drug-lord-money launderer Carlos Slim have screwed another Times story

Let's assume that everything happened exactly the way the NYT says it did.

How many of you have been in management or marketing or planning meetings when people throw out every idea they can come up with to get the staff thinking, get rid of dumb ideas and find good ones? It very basic method.

The fact they talked about options is how things are done.

There are plenty of recordings of the toddler saying dumb/treasonous things...I mean he tweets them for God's Sake!!

Correct. Just pointing out it's very unlikely for a bastion of journalistic integrity like the NYT to make a mistake like this.

Is it in tomorrow’s print edition?

Wait, is this fake news from the failing NYT? Or not?

Anywho, seems like either McCabe revenge or Trumists planted bullshit.

Again, it would be PERFECTLY appropriate for folks at the JD to be worried as hell with a lying, narcissistic, megalomaniac, loyalty-demanding, rule-of-law hating idiot in the WH.

Let's assume that everything happened exactly the way the NYT says it did.

How many of you have been in management or marketing or planning meetings when people throw out every idea they can come up with to get the staff thinking, get rid of dumb ideas and find good ones? It very basic method.

The fact they talked about options is how things are done.

Why yes I do this a lot in my job to have brainstorming sessions, BUT I assure u they never included possibility of ousting my boss??? Surprised how quickly some dismiss it because others in meeting said it was said sarcastically. Really??? Lots of funny things to joke about but axing your boss ain’t one I have ever heard in workplace. Add to it the clear tension Trumps crazy persona inserts into DC and past wiretap news I don’t see how anyone can just blow off such comments. In every bit of sarcasm is a hint of truth. What better way to feel out your audience than a sarcastic barb about a treasonous act??? McCabe might be trying to get his revenge but still beyond bizarre and personally feel beyond appropriate decorum to even jest of such things. Especially because he is such a loose cannon and you know many others in DC have already hinted at it.

I’ve never had a boss as shitty as DJT, so such hypotheticals can only go so far.

Back