• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would take me a ton of tries, but I think I could. There's usually a fairly decent gap between when bumpers end and you get to the pins. Basically would need to hit something like 17 outta 20 ten pins with my misses going in the bumpers to pull it off. Probably would take me a couple years.

Last edited:
So I played in a golf tournament yesterday with this dude that was talking about playing a golf ball made by vice and how he recently bought a couple dozen. I had never heard of it and I’m not a huge golfer right now. However an ad for Vice golf balls came up on my FB timeline just now. Is there any doubt this happened cause I was in close proximity to this dude. I don’t even have him in my contacts. Or you think Zuck was listening to my phone microphone? Shit is trippy man. Think I may delete all my shit.

Similar situation for me. I had to talk to the Safelite windshield repair guy about why his glass wouldn't fit in my car. He was talking about some weird bracket he didn't have. Later in the day on my facebook feed I was getting ads for this bracket. I deleted my account the next day.

They are definitely listening and watching, despite any protestations. We're living in a fucked up place, dudes. Good luck.

Maybe our boy Slav can weigh in.

81zhz71s-mL.jpg

If you go to settings off apps, you can turn off the microphone. I don't have the big brother ads unless I've searched something, but I made it through a million and five wedding conversations with my phone RIGHT THERE and never got any wedding ads. (it was actually my game - how long could I plan a wedding without my computer knowing I'm planning a wedding)

Yeah, I've got all that tracking shit turned off. It's time-consuming, but you can turn almost all of those permissions off.

Google maps still knows where I am when I search and Google usually knows.

I’ve been getting Pollo Tropical ads on Facebook since we were talking about Pollo and other restaurants in the last Chat Thread.

DV7 makes money selling your post history to advertisers.

All that dv7 money is mine when Lectro finally snaps as the mods have acknowledged he is insane and psychotic.

And the suspense is over. The hardest score to get in bowling on any given frame is a 2. Everything else is significantly more common to hit. Therefore the hardest score to get in bowling is a 292, 11 perfect strikes followed by a 2.

The mic and camera aren’t really turned off though; if you have given any app access to it, you’re game, it’s in the small print somewhere, guarantee it.

And the suspense is over. The hardest score to get in bowling on any given frame is a 2. Everything else is significantly more common to hit. Therefore the hardest score to get in bowling is a 292, 11 perfect strikes followed by a 2.

So why wouldn’t the hardest score be 20?

Yeah. That makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back