• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying lie, necessarily, just don't fully disclose everything. YET. You have every intention to, so it's not technically lying. I think that is how truth telling works.

Truth telling is an active process. You're getting there. You just have to be ready with the truth when the question comes, that's all.

This woman in front of me on the bus has an absolutely giant tattoo of a vagina on the back of her neck. After inspecting it for some minutes, I'm not convinced it's not supposed to be a woman, perhaps the virgin mary?

To be honest it doesn't look very much like either one.

This woman in front of me on the bus has an absolutely giant tattoo of a vagina on the back of her neck. After inspecting it for some minutes, I'm not convinced it's not supposed to be a woman, perhaps the virgin mary?

ITT: wakephan doesn't know what a vagina looks like

It's actually just a tattoo of a pack of hot dogs

Why do we let babies in restaurants?

There's a restaurant in West Philly that has separate rooms for families with kids and one that is both with and without kids. I went there a couple of times and each time the kids in th kids room were far better behaved.

The kids room had crayons and toys and other stuff.

Thoughts on Mayochup? I am in. Team Mayochup.

http://www.heinz.com/products/HeinzMayochup

00013000012409_A1C1.JPG

I would totally use it if there were anything in the world that I put both mayo and ketchup on, but there's not.

Putting mayo and chup on, not dipping. Dipping burgers would be weird.

Unsure if I'd ever buy Mayochup, but I'd definitely give it a try, if available. Have a couple friends from Utah that just call it "fry sauce" and (obviously) dip french fries in it. It was seemingly everywhere in SLC - the mixture, not this brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back