• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's against the laws of nature to put mayo on burgers.

You need to run away from Chapel Hill before you go deeper down the rabbit hole.

what kind of dumb statement is this? ever been to In n Out?

Thoughts on Mayochup? I am in. Team Mayochup.

http://www.heinz.com/products/HeinzMayochup

00013000012409_A1C1.JPG

i put mayo and ketchup on burgers so i'm in. also today at lunch dipped fries in same

This is what I was going to say. Also, isn't this basically aoili under a different name? I mean, every burger these days has aoili on it (and I think that we're better for it as a civilization)!

I love when RJ busts out terrible hot takes without realizing they’re terrible hot takes.

When I grill burgers I put only mayo on them as far as condiments go, plus a few grinds of pepper. Get that ketchup away from me.

This is what I was going to say. Also, isn't this basically aoili under a different name? I mean, every burger these days has aoili on it (and I think that we're better for it as a civilization)!

aioli is essentially a garlicky mayo, though nowadays it's basically any flavored mayo (chipotle, horseradish, what have you).

any kind of burger sauce, special sauce, In n Out spread, Shake Shack sauce, etc. has a base of mayo and ketchup

I love when RJ busts out terrible hot takes without realizing they’re terrible hot takes.

When I grill burgers I put only mayo on them as far as condiments go, plus a few grinds of pepper. Get that ketchup away from me.

Only mayo is also a terrible hot take.

Yeah that’s not a hot take though, that’s just my preference.

If I said “It’s against the laws of nature to put any condiment other than mayo on a burger” that would be a hot take.

Mayo, lettuce, good tomatoes, dill pickles on a bacon cheeseburger is my jam.

Man RJ with a terrible take where I’d say more than half to upwards of 75% of burgers have some form of mayo on them. I mean for fuck sakes the Big Mac has existed for like 50 years and the sauce is mayo based.

Is Tiffany Haddish actually funny or is she just kind of obnoxious ?

In n Out is grossly overrated. Their burgers are too small.

There and everywhere else I won't accept a burger with mayo on it.

My friend owns three cheesesteak/hoagie places. He got tired of telling people he wouldn't put mayo on his sandwiches. Thus, none of his shops have a dab of mayo in them.

In n Out is grossly overrated. Their burgers are too small.

There and everywhere else I won't accept a burger with mayo on it.

My friend owns three cheesesteak/hoagie places. He got tired of telling people he wouldn't put mayo on his sandwiches. Thus, none of his shops have a dab of mayo in them.

A cheesesteak is not a burger. Also, you can get an In n Out burger with as many patties as you like.

You act like mayo is a weird burger topping when it most definitely is not.

Mayo isn’t a weird burger topping, most fast food burgers have it. In N Out is overrated, however

Is Tiffany Haddish actually funny or is she just kind of obnoxious ?

Both. She’s part of a very long line of funny obnoxious comedians.

Doesn't seem as fun a controversial topic as mayo chup, though.

Mayo is definitely gross, although I’m starting to cave on mayo component dipping sauces, which can sometimes be delicious.

But putting it ON a burger? Mega gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back