• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of Southerners are you? No deviled eggs, pimento cheese or chicken salad?

Mayochup?? Its called golf sauce, or salsa golf/rosada, and has been around for 100 years. Ladrones gringos.

Both. She’s part of a very long line of funny obnoxious comedians.

She seemed out of place in Girls Trip, which was an awful movie. Ten years younger than the other three female leads. I didn't realize that girl from the Scary Movie movies is as old as Queen Latifa and Jada Pinkett Smith.

What’s that white sauce they give you at hibachi places made of? I figured that was mostly mayo with ketchup and maybe some other spices mixed in.

The Future Mrs. Clutch and I had our pre-wedding seminar this weekend. Instead of 6 hours it got cut to 3 because of a funeral. Mostly was about communication and joint decision making and what the Father was watching on Netflix. It wasn't as bad as I had thought it would be. Ended up being informative.

The Future Mrs. Clutch and I had our pre-wedding seminar this weekend. Instead of 6 hours it got cut to 3 because of a funeral. Mostly was about communication and joint decision making and what the Father was watching on Netflix. It wasn't as bad as I had thought it would be. Ended up being informative.

so what was he watching?

What denomination? Catholic priests will definitely get handmaids when Pence is president

Anybody else bummed about all the animal and plant life on the planet dying in 30 years ?

We are fucked as a species, but probably nothing more than we deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back