• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s that white sauce they give you at hibachi places made of? I figured that was mostly mayo with ketchup and maybe some other spices mixed in.

100% correct. I saw the recipe once and it started with a gallon of mayo

Don't they just take a woodland creature and then add a forestry term? Fox River, Bear Woods, Squirrel Glenn, Osprey Point? How about Badger Hill.

Commons, Terrace, Place, Haven, Park, Towers, Heights, Pointe, View, Landing, Manor, Estates, Trail, Meadows

one office job trend I'm liking is the increased variety of on-hold music

I’m about to hear a giant of the Historically Informed Performance (HIP) scene, Sir John Eliot Gardner, speak, “in conversation” with one of the music profs here. Should be cool. And hip.

I’m about to hear a giant of the Historically Informed Performance (HIP) scene, Sir John Eliot Gardiner, speak, “in conversation” with one of the music profs here. Should be cool. And hip.

Well, that was great. I get the sense you don't want to fuck with Sir John in certain circumstances, but the man has been around and has some stories. It wasn't really a conversation as he didn't need much prompting and there wasn't a lot of back and forth, but he's a fascinating dude. If you're looking to see how Monteverdi fits in with all the geniuses around the turn of the 17th century, then it sounds like Gardiner will be coming out with a podcast (or series of podcasts - I don't know the podcast terminology very well) about just that.

I don't have much cash at the moment, but may try to go hear his Berlioz program tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back