• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dressed up as a middle class white dad: khaki shorts and a “nice” t shirt

Speaking of numbers, the Deuce has really hit its stride

I ate half a large cheese pizza at Elizabeth's for an earlyish lunch. Extra pepper shakes.

That thing has gurgled inside me all day. I just got back from Grey's tavern and boxcar. 10 wings, beef nachos and 2 blue cheese sliders with a personal pitcher plus a pint. I haven't eaten that much in ages. It was like I was back in undergrad or something. Like Will Ferrell in old school, I just snapped into the zone.

Hours later and I'm in hell trying to get this stuff to move past that fucking half a cheese pizza that has turned my balloon knot into a fucking all night Johny Cash solo. I've swallowed a brick that's stacked on top of a wheelbarrow of cement. Firey cement.

ITC, I need one of your fameous tongue baths ASAP.

Was this dude hanging?

243822402_e528dd13c3_b.jpg

there was a minstrel-y fellow playing a cello quite well at one point. also this haggard old lady rocking out on a dulcimer. my kid was into that.

this is a pretty impressive piece of prose:

Hours later and I'm in hell trying to get this stuff to move past that fucking half a cheese pizza that has turned my balloon knot into a fucking all night Johny Cash solo. I've swallowed a brick that's stacked on top of a wheelbarrow of cement. Firey cement.

Did they ever get to the bottom of that Yanny/Laurel thing ? Twas a pretty big deal back in its heyday.

Not as big at Janet Jackson's nipple at the Super Bowl. That was a BIG deal.

something to do with one's ability to hear higher registers. women tend to be able to hear higher registers better than men and therefore tended to hear "yanni"

So some sort or chick evolution stuff I guess.

How can you tell how humid it is in a picture ?

Has anyone else had to do a Pre-wedding seminar with their church? I have mine for 6 hours this weekend and have no idea what we are going to talk about for that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back