• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they’re specifically asking if they should contribute to their annuity plan

Hey remember that someone has family that attends there and we’re al therefore somehow obligated to not make fun of how dumb their students are

Aren’t they also currently covering up a hazing death that the president’s son was involved in?

Well they’re specifically asking if they should contribute to their annuity plan

HPU’s annuity plan?

Is this their retirement plan?

Why do some places use annuities inside of a qualified retirement plan? Seems an unnecessary added expense.

Or what am I not understanding?

HPU’s annuity plan?

Is this their retirement plan?

Why do some places use annuities inside of a qualified retirement plan? Seems an unnecessary added expense.

Or what am I not understanding?

I'm not familiar with an annuity plan and my brothers' asking me for advice as the accountant, part of why I brought the Question to the board.

What percent of kids look like their parents? Like most kids have features of their parents, but then some kids look like exactly like their parents. My one friends' kids seems freaky as if they look exactly like a 50/50 mashup of the two parents.

Would you want the ability to fast forward certain hours of the day? While I think ultimately it wouldn't be a great thing to have because the negative/boring/difficult parts of our lives shape us, but man this afternoon would be a prime candidate to skip over a couple of hours of the day and get the fuck out of the office. Plus I'm planning how to spend this billion dollars I'm about to win tonight

Would you want the ability to fast forward certain hours of the day? While I think ultimately it wouldn't be a great thing to have because the negative/boring/difficult parts of our lives shape us, but man this afternoon would be a prime candidate to skip over a couple of hours of the day and get the fuck out of the office. Plus I'm planning how to spend this billion dollars I'm about to win tonight

The JB Fund. I’d probably give everyone of my friends a million dollars

Have we discussed Turo yet? I have no idea why someone would just rent their car to somebody else for what I assume is less than a rental car.

I also don’t get what so bad about rental companies that it would be better to rent a car from some rando.

The only way I see it working is if someone wants a no hassle way to rent out an extra car. But is it really no hassle?

My brother uses it when he’s taking long road trips. It’s significantly cheaper than a rental car which is why he does it.

I've used Turo once. Wasn't bad. In a big enough city its like being able to walk to a rental car place.

How much does someone make renting their car?

It didn’t seem to make much sense for the person renting their car out from what I recall

Yeah. Rental cars aren't that expensive, but I can see trying to get something cheaper. But rental car companies make money because they can rent out thousands of cars at a time without a lot of overhead. I can't see renting out a car for a few days to make $60 or so. Too much risk.

friend (boards poster) had his car used in some shady stuff and returned in bad shape

I guess the idea is if you don't use your car much then you can make a little money off of it, especially if you travel, but the risk does seem way too high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back