• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
friend (boards poster) had his car used in some shady stuff and returned in bad shape

I guess the idea is if you don't use your car much then you can make a little money off of it, especially if you travel, but the risk does seem way too high

#faketaxi

what utility does one gain by marking one's Venmo transactions "public"?

showin' bitches you're out doing cool shit and not afraid to spend a lil coin.

It seems like they're would be good money in finding a way to tell google once you've already bought something so they don't have to waste the money on the Audi ads the past 5 months since I got one.

It seems like they're would be good money in finding a way to tell google once you've already bought something so they don't have to waste the money on the Audi ads the past 5 months since I got one.

What happened to all Uber all the time

What happened to all Uber all the time

marriage happened. Now I get yelled at for using Uber, spent all weekend arguing about my Friday night uber. Apparently I should drink less. That's why I didn't want a damn car to begin with.

Last edited:
Shoulda never sent this as to why I was gonna be late

7562a2dfecc4fa14750b9d1505917bc3.png

Better than sending it to show that you’ll be on time. That’s a lot of cash.

I'd fire whomever greenlit "God Friended Me"

It’s almost like one of those cheesy fake shows that exist in movies as a joke.

I’m embarrassed for everyone involved.

Same goes for the show where the white family moves into Cedric “the Entertainer”’s neighborhood.

Sometimes advertising can reinforce your positive feelings about a previous purchase. Money well spent for them to keep you loyal to the brand.

Or something.

I had yesterday off, I've been here 2.5 hours, and I am already at a 'rage mode' level of disdain for my work here. I need a vacation.

I had yesterday off, I've been here 2.5 hours, and I am already at a 'rage mode' level of disdain for my work here. I need a vacation.

Preach.

I'm just trying to hold on for my mini-vacation next week to Disney for a couple of races.

It mighta been a "why the hell would the mom take the picture" laugh. I mean this kid is fucked for the rest of his life. Imagine being 30 and being known as the kid no one showed up to their birthday party.

Yeah, that’s sad.

Though I think that’d be my preferred way to celebrate a birthday these days. Alone and eating all of the pizza I want.

When my daughter (3) gets birthday party invitations we try to go if we know it’s one of her buddies from class. Because hopefully their parents will reciprocate when it comes time for her birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back