• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha I was just looking at this story too. Then started reading the comments. I agree with the take that the other parents probably either don't know this kid's parents or don't like them. There are probably a few people that are just shitty and RSVPed but never had intention of going, which is just an asshole thing to do.

Best comment though:
I just had my 67th birthday. I celebrated it alone, ordered out for pizza, and ate the whole thing myself. Happy birthday, Teddy.

I mean could it be they're just using this staged photo to get free stuff? I see the Suns offered up free tix, and I'm sure plenty of others will come through.

pretty sad, but taking it to social media is the type of parent exploitation shit that drives me nuts

WTF, this is an iceberg

I bought an extra ticket to see Richard Thompson next time I'm in Boston in a few weeks because my mom thought she would be up there, but is bailing. So of course I ask this woman I still have a thing for -- for some reason; it's just pure dumb fantasy at this point -- and she drops the "oh, I thought I could go, but my BOYFRIEND (emphasis mine) is coming into town the next day, so that might throw a wrench in things, but I'll put it on my calendar and let you know." Yes, yes it might wrench things. Dagger. Or corkscrew. She just got named executive director of this badass chamber ensemble up there and she's 29. She'll probably have her own symphony by 40. Way to go, Chupe. It probably wouldn't have worked out anyway. I've got my pride -- wait, no I don't, not really.

chupe, there's this new bar/dessert spot near me that is also a bookstore and they only employ bartenders with library science degree

would be a sweet gig

Nice. I should prob go back and get the master’s. I just don’t like school.

They just put a new director in at my job. So this guy is my boss. He's originally from the middle east somewhere and he's about 10 years older than me. Last night before he left he asked me if it was safe for me to be walking to my car alone at 6 pm. I really had to stop myself from saying something obnoxious.

They just put a new director in at my job. So this guy is my boss. He's originally from the middle east somewhere and he's about 10 years older than me. Last night before he left he asked me if it was safe for me to be walking to my car alone at 6 pm. I really had to stop myself from saying something obnoxious.

Navigating through your legion of fans can be difficult.

ml77c.jpg

Well, I was pretty chill at work for a day and a half after being away for a week. Now back to wanting to kill. It was semi-bearable while it lasted. I guess I just need to take four days off for every one worked and I might make it. Good times.

Thanks to an infected pilonidal cyst that I didn’t know I had (being adopted with no family medical history is unhelpful) I am now the proud owner of a second butthole. It has been a trying two weeks and now I find out I have to do it all over again in a few months when they remove the whole thing. Where does second butthole stuff fall on the bases chart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back