• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was astounded to learn the show is on season 13, and that a 14th is in the works.

It's one of my favorites OAT, but it's been several seasons since I've tuned in.

For you CT: The Nightman Cometh: An Oral History of It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia’s Musical Episode–Turned–Live Show Phenomenon

I started watching in the Fat Mac season. I went back to season 1 and watched it from the start over a year or so. I don’t think I’ve ever started watching a show in the middle and gone back to watch every episode.

Once I set Lectro to ignore, my Tunnels browsing experience became much "better." I mean, it's still a gnarly place most of the time, but I get some good election info from avalon and some other interesting tidbits here and there. And hey, it makes the workday go faster right?

Once I set Lectro to ignore, my Tunnels browsing experience became much "better." I mean, it's still a gnarly place most of the time, but I get some good election info from avalon and some other interesting tidbits here and there. And hey, it makes the workday go faster right?

Avalon is what every poster should aspire to. I'm not that good of a person.

Is it 10-7 because that feels pretty common?

Lectro really should be thread restricted it’s just fucking insane spam

That’s what I’m thinking.

Lectro does have a volume problem and maybe it’s not as extremely offensive as rulz racism, but the shit he’s saying about ford is pretty offensive too. Lectro wasn’t posting during Charlottesville but I’m sure if he was he wouldn’t have stopped at “fine people on both sides.”

Not sure if Brasky is married but the other two bit the dust

Bit the dust like no longer with your respective lovers or bit the dust like got married and said goodbye to loneliness and sexless nights?

Lectro wasn’t posting during Charlottesville but I’m sure if he was he wouldn’t have stopped at “fine people on both sides.”

You'd think he could've posted from a mobile device.

Obviously you can google it, but what would you guess is the correct score for the blank below:

A total of 57 games or 2.14% of the 2,668 games played in the NFL from 2002-2011 have ended in a score of ________ making it the most common game score.

7-0

I started watching in the Fat Mac season. I went back to season 1 and watched it from the start over a year or so. I don’t think I’ve ever started watching a show in the middle and gone back to watch every episode.

I finally had heard from enough people that I should watch it (similar to Archer), so I binged like 9 seasons when I was staying up late to bottle feed my 2nd kid for a couple of months. That was like 2 years ago... Hadn't watched it since, so I've been forced to watch just what I can find for free on Xfinity (or on Delta flights).

So I still have a few seasons I need to watch (10-12)... It's been a good run, for sure.

Obviously you can google it, but what would you guess is the correct score for the blank below:

A total of 57 games or 2.14% of the 2,668 games played in the NFL from 2002-2011 have ended in a score of ________ making it the most common game score.

This may give it away, but the NFL Scorigami project is pretty interesting, showing all the scores that have happened, and people get super excited when a new one happens.

https://nflscorigami.com/

Looks like only one time has a team scored exactly 4 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back