• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chat Thread - Hey! The Prodigal son returns.

I don’t actually think our phones are listening to us, I just think they’re very good at knowing where we are, who we are in physical proximity to, what they are searching, etc. Data analytics.

Braves losing, basically all hope for gun control and campaign finance reform lost for a generation, it is 90 degrees in October...drinking some scotch.

For all the months where global warming sucks, there are also equal months where global warming ain't half bad. Just invent some clothes that keep us cooler and we should be good.

Braves losing, basically all hope for gun control and campaign finance reform lost for a generation, it is 90 degrees in October...drinking some scotch.

You can’t trust the Braves in games 163 and 164. That’s one reason why I stopped caring about baseball 15+ years ago.

I don’t actually think our phones are listening to us, I just think they’re very good at knowing where we are, who we are in physical proximity to, what they are searching, etc. Data analytics.

Nah.

They’re listening. And watching. And probing.

I think the Deacs win today

Yeah I have a somewhat good feeling, although maybe that’s just the relieved feeling of having no expectations.

Either way I’ll record it to watch later if it goes well.

I told a woman if she beat me in darts I'd marry her and then stupidly played her sober at lunch time

Yeah I have a somewhat good feeling, although maybe that’s just the relieved feeling of having no expectations.

Either way I’ll record it to watch later if it goes well.

Just got home let’s check the scoNOOOOPE!

I am shocked that I was not considered further for that preservation audio engineer job for which I had neither experience nor qualifications other than getting high and listening to cool tunes. Oh well. It was term-limited and I probably would have had to take a significant pay cut.

That's too bad man. I've got a second interview for it this week. Any pointers on what NOT to say ?

Probably don't yet mention that the only qualifications you have are getting high and listening to cool tunes. Save that for after you're hired.

Did you actually mention that? Might have scored you some points. Or new friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back