• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
He also spoke quite highly of Rameau's operas. I've played some Rameau before, but I'm not familiar with his operas. He also told a funny story of doing Debussy's Pelleas et Melisande in Lyon in the mid-80s. That's one of my favorites.

Smiling Gardens
Castle Acres
Chippewa Orchards
The Lakes at Weeping Willow Lakes *
Fisherman's Timbers
Admiral's Pier
Breadfruit Cliffs *
Opportunity Fields
The Leap at Lovely Creek
The Chapel of Bedford Creek

I saw a not unattractive young woman in a Can - Future Days shirt while I was waiting at a light on my bike. Five minutes later I saw her in the grocery so I said “that’s a cool shirt.” She looked kind of shocked and I didn’t want to seem like a skeez, so that’s all I said. Hope I didn’t sketch her out. Do you think she knows Can or was that just like an Urban Outfitters shirt? It was in Carrboro so could go either way.

Some kid vanished after ACL, turns out he was staying at my next door neighbors house he rents out as a lake front Air B and B. They found him yesterday washed up on the other side of lake Austin from my dock.

Apparently they said he went he went down to their dock at 5am and that was the last time his friends saw him. Pretty crazy, there have been cops and news all over here yesterday and today.

I want to go to the movie theater and catch a couple of the Met productions this year - especially Nico Muhly’s Marnie, same source material as the Hitchcock film.

So what's the long term survival strategy ? Are we going to be killing each other in the streets when there's no food a few decades from now ? I guess I should get a gun. Lots of guns. And a couple of hundred acres.

I think a minimally messy suicide option will likely pop up, like in Children of Men.

That is also why all the super rich are buying land in New Zealand.

So what's the long term survival strategy ? Are we going to be killing each other in the streets when there's no food a few decades from now ? I guess I should get a gun. Lots of guns. And a couple of hundred acres.

Underground bunker in New Zealand, only option. Stock it with hookers, blow, and guns. Profit.

I was bummed to find out this friend of my bro’s and lifting partner of my dad’s OD’d and died recently. He was a bartender off and on around Winston for a while, John Cain, the Cain Train. He was fucking crazy and over the top but always fun and interesting. Lot of demons. I guess that is how it ends for those dudes. We hung out when my brother’s marriage was falling apart and I was going up to Winston to watch a lot of Deac soccer and football and getting fucked up at Silver Moon.

Hmmm, I wonder now if it was John Kane. Either way, my man has moved on.

Since you people on this board like to post The Atlantic so much, I thought I'd share this.

I mean, that criticism isn’t exactly wrong, but they could spice it up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back