• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the insight you get from the world's leading strategic consultant for $5,000 per hour:

Bet that guy puts mayo on his hot dog sandwiches.

I was bummed to find out this friend of my bro’s and lifting partner of my dad’s OD’d and died recently. He was a bartender off and on around Winston for a while, John Cain, the Cain Train. He was fucking crazy and over the top but always fun and interesting. Lot of demons. I guess that is how it ends for those dudes. We hung out when my brother’s marriage was falling apart and I was going up to Winston to watch a lot of Deac soccer and football and getting fucked up at Silver Moon.

Man, OD is a motherfucker. Sorry.

VUw5Mn3.png

It looks like my Johnson after I take it out of your mom. Gross.

Hmmm, I wonder now if it was John Kane. Either way, my man has moved on.

I know a John Kane that grew up in Raleigh. He played football at state for a year or two and was a jacked dude so the lifting partner thing makes sense. Hope it wasn't him.

This dude was in his mid to late 50s. I very much doubt he played football, and I'm not even sure where he grew up, but I didn't really know much about him. He just worked out at the same gym (Jack King's) in Winston that my dad (and occasionally brother) went to.

I don't think this guy would even have an obit. I'll need to do more research. Mainly just a local character/boozer who bounced around bar to bar until he got fired. Apparently he used to dose drinks occasionally at Silver Moon, or sell shrooms from behind the bar. Interesting cat.

Last edited:
That is also why all the super rich are buying land in New Zealand.

It's cool place to buy land. Most of the good stuff is probably gone in Costa Rica. I'm kinda surprised people haven't been buying up NZ already.

Country clubs and cemeteries are the biggest wasters of prime real estate! Dead people? They don't need to be buried nowadays. Ecology, right? Ask Wang. He'll tell you. We just bought property behind the Great Wall. On the good side!

China actually is digging up cemeteries for prime real estate nowadays, people there apparently aren’t too happy that granny is being bulldozed.

Why did all the guys call Ferris Bueller's sister "Shawna" if her actual name was "Jeanie"? This has always bothered me.

Country clubs and cemeteries are the biggest wasters of prime real estate! Dead people? They don't need to be buried nowadays. Ecology, right? Ask Wang. He'll tell you. We just bought property behind the Great Wall. On the good side!

Gotta have the visual:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back