• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I feel you. It's not a fair comparison, because the Dario hotdogs are all beef and the food is super high quality. Cookout is just straight up value and delicious. But damned if on a one to one hotdogs comparison if Dario doesn't fucking slay.

You're gonna rank by fucking hotdogs. That tells me all I need to know. Skippy's is dead, hotdogs are dead to me now too. I'm not ranking cookout on hotdogs, that's merely a sideshow if you're craving em.

There are 6 different salads on the Dairy O menu, that tells me all I need to know about this supposed great fast food joint.

Crinkle-cut fries are great. Crinkle-cut dairi-o fries are amazing.

Cookout, bro. We need not war or strife over what is obviously a win-win. Both fine establishments are holy temples to deliciousness.

Dari-o has better hotdogs, but Cookout offers a corndog as a side, which is mind blowingly amazing.

Cookout, bro. We need not war or strife over what is obviously a win-win. Both fine establishments are holy temples to deliciousness.

Dari-o has better hotdogs, but Cookout offers a corndog as a side, which is mind blowingly amazing.

Let me fire off another one.
Dari-o is better than cook out.

You started this. Also, lemme know who's got your back when you're trying to get food past 11pm.

You're comparing a restaurant with 6 locations and an early bedtime to a regional powerhouse (with 50+ locations) on a mission to provide cheap, amazing food to the masses, both sober and drunk. It's really not even apples and oranges.

Crinkle-cut fries are great. Crinkle-cut dairi-o fries are amazing.

Crinkle cut are the superior fries.

giphy.gif

Crinkle cut fries have a medium-ish ceiling, and a very very very low floor.

Yeah but you’re never going to get a homemade crinkle fry so that’s an automatic dq

Is AGING DEAC a parody or just a perfect boards name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back