• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juice - these new cheaper BBB's are pretty sweet, right?

i

$200 for sneakers is silly. Especially for off brand that you don't how or if they will last.

Just struck up a convo at the Logan baggage carousel with a dude in a Wake hoodie, but it’s a dad of a law school alum and not one of you bastards. Your loss.

What are you getting into while you’re up here? Anything in the city?

I won’t be in the city too long this trip, I don’t think. Helping my aunt close up the cabin she rents on the Cape since she just had surgery, but I may be back in a month for a more city-centric visit.

My sister in law is about to take a job at High Point University. Isn't that the one that is building crazy facilities based on debt and all the stories wonder if it'll go bust? Is this thing going to be around in 20 years?

As long as really stupid kids from rich families exist, they have a good chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back