• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t had either in ages, but I suppose Big Red?

Did y’all ever do that trick to someone where you get them to lick the inside of a Big Red wrapper and stick it to their forehead? I forget how long it takes but it leaves a big red rectangle there.

I haven’t had either in ages, but I suppose Big Red?

Did y’all ever do that trick to someone where you get them to lick the inside of a Big Red wrapper and stick it to their forehead? I forget how long it takes but it leaves a big red rectangle there.

Hell yea. They apparently fixed that. I was talking to a younger coworker about it just the other day.

The mail bomber likes good soccer, apparently. Name checks the Deacs among others on his van. Big time. Jesus. Fuck.

i raise you a:

big-league-chew-chewing-gums-parfum-original-bubble-gum.jpg

When we were kids, the Swell bubble gum factory was around the corner from our elementary school. They made the gum for baseball cards. To show how different the times were, they would leave pallets of cards on the loading dock, out in the open overnight.

As bad as baseball card gum was, we would go over and get free, fresh gum on a sheet of waxed paper before games. There's nothing like getting it that fresh. The flavor would last and last.

So today just minutes after getting out of the shower and getting dressed I noticed some strange red marks on my face and couldn't figure out what the hell they were, and they're pretty obvious so wasn't too excited about coming in to the office today. Then as I looked a little closer, I realize they are the exact shape of the curly handlebar mustache that I wore as a Halloween costume out this weekend, and for some reason they only this morning gave me some kind of skin rash.

Fuck

man, just had an awkward work moment. i've been working on this project for one of our larger customers and a diff department in my company botched something pretty royally. the customer was pissed (rightfully) but then they went out of their way to say what a good job my team did but these other goofs fucked it up. kinda felt like that alonzo mourning gif.

Red Hat getting sold to IBM prob means an ex of mine is going to be rolling in it. I think she had some stocks and shit. Or does that only affect the big time heavy hitters? I guess that’s another opportunity missed.

Got an unsolicited nude the other night from this woman who I matched with on Tinder over a year ago up in the New England area when I was super bored up there. We’ve never met, but she keeps hitting me up occasionally. She is def insane though, and lives in Providence and has an 8 year old.

Please post your exact response to the woman who sent you unsolicited nudes. Do you just say, "Nice!" or "Lookin' hot!", pretend you didn't see them and not write back, send something dirty in response? kthnx

Please post your exact response to the woman who sent you unsolicited nudes. Do you just say, "Nice!" or "Lookin' hot!", pretend you didn't see them and not write back, send something dirty in response? kthnx

Yeah. I have no idea what the protocol for this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back