• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
And just like that 1% of the chat thread is finished.

I don’t post all that much but I lurk a lot and waste a good bit of time I should be working on here and the overall interwebs. New job next week and finishing up at old position this week, so I’m quitting the boards for a few weeks to focus. Later dudes

Good luck

So is RJ a great poster or a fucking moron ? I'm going with the latter.

Says a candy-assed piece of shit who is so desperate and so devoid of a real life that he has to try to hack someone on this board.

another hilarious meme from everyone's favorite middle aged manlet !!!

Says a candy-assed piece of shit who is so desperate and so devoid of a real life that he has to try to hack someone on this board.

I am morbidly fascinated by you. Your posts are like a dumpster fire, but the dumpster has only ever been full of human feces. The smell is utterly repulsive, but the spectacle is captivating.

I am morbidly fascinated by you. Your posts are like a dumpster fire, but the dumpster has only ever been full of human feces. The smell is utterly repulsive, but the spectacle is captivating.

james is merely the dumpster in which the fire of RJ's posts burn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back