• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite, but I'm safe. Maybe we'll bring Weight Watchers into the office this year. I'll then become invaluable.

Not quite, but I'm safe. Maybe we'll bring Weight Watchers into the office this year. I'll then become invaluable.

You'll bring the office average weight waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down...

What about Hair Club for Men?

Not my cousin, cousin of family friends, but even if she was my cousin (a few times removed), I'd probably go for it. Like a Franklin and Eleanor thing.

Any recommendations for places to eat around Asheville on Friday night? We're heading up for the weekend. Nothing too fancy though. Thanks!

Any recommendations for places to eat around Asheville on Friday night? We're heading up for the weekend. Nothing too fancy though. Thanks!

Sierra Nevada -- beer Disney World with great pub food

Buxton Hall -- hipster whole hog bbq with a fantastic burger and chicken sandwich and other good entrees. There will be a wait, give them your number and go next door to Catawba and have some beers.

Aux Bar -- innovative food downtown

Bouchon -- French bistro, you can wait at their upstairs bar and they will text you

Cucina 24 -- good Italian, borderline fancy

Nightbell -- small plates restaurant from the Curate people

so this was the signature of a business-related email i received today:

01:010:011 Out of that land went forth Asshur, and builded Nineveh, and the city Rehoboth, and Calah,
01:010:012 And Resen between Nineveh and Calah: the same is a great city.
01:010:013 And Mizraim begat Ludim, and Anamim, and Lehabim, and Naphtuhim,
01:010:014 And Pathrusim, and Casluhim, (out of whom came Philistim,) and Caphtorim.
01:010:015 And Canaan begat Sidon his first born, and Heth,
01:010:016 And the Jebusite, and the Amorite, and the Girgasite,
01:010:017 And the Hivite, and the Arkite, and the Sinite,
01:010:018 And the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the Hamathite: and afterward were the families of the Canaanites spread abroad.
01:010:019 And the border of the Canaanites was from Sidon, as thou comest to Gerar, unto Gaza; as thou goest, unto Sodom, and Gomorrah, and Admah, and Zeboim, even unto Lasha.
01:010:020 These are the sons of Ham, after their families, after their tongues, in their countries, and in their nations.
01:010:021 Unto Shem also, the father of all the children of Eber, the brother of Japheth the elder, even to him were children born.
01:010:022 The children of Shem; Elam, and Asshur, and Arphaxad, and Lud, and Aram.
01:010:023 And the children of Aram; Uz, and Hul, and Gether, and Mash.
01:010:024 And Arphaxad begat Salah; and Salah begat Eber.
01:010:025 And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided; and his brother's name was Joktan.
01:010:026 And Joktan begat Almodad, and Sheleph, and Hazarmaveth, and Jerah,
01:010:027 And Hadoram, and Uzal, and Diklah,
01:010:028 And Obal, and Abimael, and Sheba,
01:010:029 And Ophir, and Havilah, and Jobab: all these were the sons of Joktan.

Plata Blanca, good tacos. Tupelo Honey, but that has spread through most of the south. Rocky's hot chicken, though more of a lunch stop.

A slightly out of the box idea, head to downtown Weaverville, 10 min outside the city, Glass Onion, Main Street Grill, and Blue Mountain Pizza are all worth your time.

Sierra Nevada -- beer Disney World with great pub food

Buxton Hall -- hipster whole hog bbq with a fantastic burger and chicken sandwich and other good entrees. There will be a wait, give them your number and go next door to Catawba and have some beers.

Aux Bar -- innovative food downtown

Bouchon -- French bistro, you can wait at their upstairs bar and they will text you

Cucina 24 -- good Italian, borderline fancy

Nightbell -- small plates restaurant from the Curate people

We ate at Haywood Commons on Saturday and it was pretty good.

so this was the signature of a business-related email i received today:

01:010:011 Out of that land went forth Asshur, and builded Nineveh, and the city Rehoboth, and Calah,
01:010:012 And Resen between Nineveh and Calah: the same is a great city.
01:010:013 And Mizraim begat Ludim, and Anamim, and Lehabim, and Naphtuhim,
01:010:014 And Pathrusim, and Casluhim, (out of whom came Philistim,) and Caphtorim.
01:010:015 And Canaan begat Sidon his first born, and Heth,
01:010:016 And the Jebusite, and the Amorite, and the Girgasite,
01:010:017 And the Hivite, and the Arkite, and the Sinite,
01:010:018 And the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the Hamathite: and afterward were the families of the Canaanites spread abroad.
01:010:019 And the border of the Canaanites was from Sidon, as thou comest to Gerar, unto Gaza; as thou goest, unto Sodom, and Gomorrah, and Admah, and Zeboim, even unto Lasha.
01:010:020 These are the sons of Ham, after their families, after their tongues, in their countries, and in their nations.
01:010:021 Unto Shem also, the father of all the children of Eber, the brother of Japheth the elder, even to him were children born.
01:010:022 The children of Shem; Elam, and Asshur, and Arphaxad, and Lud, and Aram.
01:010:023 And the children of Aram; Uz, and Hul, and Gether, and Mash.
01:010:024 And Arphaxad begat Salah; and Salah begat Eber.
01:010:025 And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided; and his brother's name was Joktan.
01:010:026 And Joktan begat Almodad, and Sheleph, and Hazarmaveth, and Jerah,
01:010:027 And Hadoram, and Uzal, and Diklah,
01:010:028 And Obal, and Abimael, and Sheba,
01:010:029 And Ophir, and Havilah, and Jobab: all these were the sons of Joktan.

well you never know when you'll need to know the descendants of Ham and Shem.

Also I feel like I ate at Salsas one time and it was good and not pricey, but it was a few years ago.

That would be weird. Were you guys similar ages or was she/he closer to your dad's age?

She was my grandmother's youngest sister's only child, so closer to my age than my dad's by a good bit. Maybe 5-7 years older.

I'd probably met her fewer than five times growing up. She was visiting Chicago for a baseball game and got sloppy drunk.

She was adopted, so maybe that makes it better incest-wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back