• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
All that seems backwards. Thanks for the advice though dudes — if that’s how you roll I make no judgment, just not how I operate, and I am cool continuing on in the same manner, relying on good conversation, intelligence, charm, and good looks. First few dates have never been a problem for me — I run into issues later, usually after getting bored with the whole affair.

last two pages are case studies for people on the internet giving low-Quality advice

you do you Chupe.

Man, I hate that I'm not in the modern dating scene. But, fuckin' A, I love that I'm not in the modern dating scene.

It is exciting and depressing at the same time, which is why I’ve avoided it for a couple of years. Can’t say I missed it — people wear me out. Pretty easy to get laid even without paying for dinner, but I started to get laid just to get off which got old, which is why I went vol-cel (TM). However I am convinced it might help to meet cool people and see if something clicks.

Anyway, farmer girl is coming over to watch a movie this evening, so I’ll let you know if there is any spanking. I’ve got my papier-mache rabbit prominently placed to set the mood. Prob will throw on Buster Scruggs or this Italian movie I like, Pugni in Tasca.

I do not miss dating at all

I think I'll be a solid loyal husband for many reasons, one being that hitting on women just feels like a lot of work now. Glad to be past it.

Man, I hate that I'm not in the modern dating scene. But, fuckin' A, I love that I'm not in the modern dating scene.

This. It seems awful and amazing at the same time.

Hooked up last night. With a GIRL.

No spanking, but she's into some light choking/hair pulling. Anyway. Got some tacos (WHICH I PAID FOR), and then drank some wine and listened to some tunes at the Bungalow. Never got around to a movie.

this CT is so old that i can't even remember what some of the tags are about

Chupe, is Carrboro, and more importantly for your dating life, Carrburrito, named after the same racist Carr that dukies have long celebrated?

Chupe, is Carrboro, and more importantly for your dating life, Carrburrito, named after the same racist Carr that dukies have long celebrated?

Yep. Same dude. Julian Carr. Check out his speech at the original Silent Sam dedication. Pretty terrible stuff.

I may be getting this slightly wrong, but Carrboro was called something else, then changed to Venable. Venable didn’t really care all that much about a town being named after him and Carr wrote a letter saying that it should be named after Carr instead since he owned the mill. I guess people were just like, Sure, whatever.

There have been some calls to change the name, but businesses would really be put out, so nothing has happened.

Good job on the sexing.

I thought it was going to be tough to rub one out thinking about you going to plow town, but then you added the bit about her being into some light choking and that did the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back