• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
which Power 5 school would be the hardest to recruit to based on its location? Gotta be one of those land-grant universities in nowhere towns like Kansas State or Mississippi State.

Man, that BobHWS guy has got some really thin skin. I left him a negrep and he sent me two back. He also deleted the post I negrepped which only makes me think I was right in the first place.

which Power 5 school would be the hardest to recruit to based on its location? Gotta be one of those land-grant universities in nowhere towns like Kansas State or Mississippi State.

At least there's talent in and near Starkville as it's only 2.5 hours to Birmingham or Memphis and you get to play against the teams that may not have recruited you like Alabama, Ole Miss, Auburn, and LSU. It's no accident that K-State and Utah have brought in a lot of JUCO guys traditionally.

For which sport? Football is easier to recruit in the South. More bodies, who are generally bigger and faster.

Overall I'd say Kansas State or Washington State. What Leach (short term) and Snyder (long term) have done as those schools is remarkable.

Is Pullman really that bad? I always assumed it was at least in a pretty part of the country.

Man, that BobHWS guy has got some really thin skin. I left him a negrep and he sent me two back. He also deleted the post I negrepped which only makes me think I was right in the first place.

He’s an odd bird

Is Pullman really that bad? I always assumed it was at least in a pretty part of the country.

Not really the prettiest. More hills than mountains in the immediate area, lots of farm land. Small city in the middle of nowhere. WSU is big, but not enormous.

must be pretty comfortable financially to be able to surprise a spouse with a car. also, that seems like something you'd want to shop for together so you get the right model, colors, features, etc.
Having the finances to spend 20-40-50 grand without a discussion is pretty crazy to me.

he's also a pretty creepy dude

Y'all really sleeping on the Possum, George Jones. He's top 10 all time, no debate

Washington State and Iowa State have to be near the top of any difficult to recruit argument. Pullman probably the winner. Not even a good way to get there - unless you’re a big Boise fan I suppose? Also randomly looked up Boise and they don’t get nearly as much snow as I would expect for Idaho.

I also really love Ian and Sylvia's country rock record as Great Speckled Bird. Canadian country rock with some Parsons-esque California cosmic country thrown in.

Last edited:
Why do you people say BobHWS is creepy ? Is it because he takes all of those pictures of cheerleaders ? I've never picked him out on the sidelines.

PM please !

anybody feel like they've hit a home run on a gift purchase yet?

I got my wife a nice necklace for her bday next week at a jewelry store that's closing and having a big sale.

Debated getting her the necklace they had marked down to $104,000, but figured I could grab a couple of cars instead for the both of us. How much do those big bows cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back