• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my wife a nice necklace for her bday next week at a jewelry store that's closing and having a big sale.

Debated getting her the necklace they had marked down to $104,000, but figured I could grab a couple of cars instead for the both of us. How much do those big bows cost?

the class move is to get one bright red car and put it on top of the other car

I picked up a limited edition Mickey Mouse 90th Birthday SWATCH for $125 that's now trading for $190 on eBay.

All the bitches at Harris Teeter are going to be so jealous.

I picked up a limited edition Mickey Mouse 90th Birthday SWATCH for $125 that's now trading for $190 on eBay.

All the bitches at Harris Teeter are going to be so jealous.

I got the Greg Olsen Levine Children's Hospital Beanie. Sold out online in about a minute or two. then he got injured and out for the season. oh whale.

i hit a home run by agreeing with my wife to not buy each other presents this year

That’s a good setup for actually getting a great gift. That’s my go to move, because I hate receiving gifts but love giving them.

That’s a good setup for actually getting a great gift. That’s my go to move, because I hate receiving gifts but love giving them.

yeah i've pulled that a bunch of times on her but this time it's legit b/c we're moving soon and decided to just give stuff to our daughter. hopefully i dont' get caught with a nice gift "from ITCkid"

yeah i've pulled that a bunch of times on her but this time it's legit b/c we're moving soon and decided to just give stuff to our daughter. hopefully i dont' get caught with a nice gift "from ITCkid"

You bout to get got.

At least there's talent in and near Starkville as it's only 2.5 hours to Birmingham or Memphis and you get to play against the teams that may not have recruited you like Alabama, Ole Miss, Auburn, and LSU. It's no accident that K-State and Utah have brought in a lot of JUCO guys traditionally.

WVU has to be in the discussion. Morgantown is not exactly a garden spot and your closest conference road game is about 800 miles away.

WVU has to be in the discussion. Morgantown is not exactly a garden spot and your closest conference road game is about 800 miles away.

Tons of talent in Ohio and western PA though. Only 90 minutes to Pittsburgh and 3 hours to Columbus or Cleveland.

She's Got You is an all-time great country song

Ronnie Milsap? LOVE IT.

Is Pullman really that bad? I always assumed it was at least in a pretty part of the country.

OFY. Eastern Washington is shit. The state line to Idaho is where it gets pretty.

anybody feel like they've hit a home run on a gift purchase yet?

Yeah, bought tickets for the wife to see Adele in New York one year, then followed it up with tickets to see her in Wembley the next year. Now I have to buy a trip with a concert every year. This year we're going to see Michael Buble in San Diego.

With gifts like that you think you’d be free to have dinner with anyone of your choosing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back