• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tons of talent in Ohio and western PA though. Only 90 minutes to Pittsburgh and 3 hours to Columbus or Cleveland.

Tons of talent but tOSU, Michigan, and Penn State are rather close and after the same kids.

Tons of talent but tOSU, Michigan, and Penn State are rather close and after the same kids.

1. Those are national recruiters
2. They can't take them all anyway

Last edited:
dealers should offer that as a promotion this time of year. buy a car, get a big ass bow.

I can vouch for this, I walk by Benz, Volvo and Audi dealership on my way to the Metro every morning, and those guys have tons of bows on top of cars in the showroom, I'm sure when you purchase the AMG they throw in a bow of your color.

As for great gifts, I got my 2 year old nephew a hoodie that when you put the hood up it makes him look a Wild thing from the book, kid is gonna love it.

GET READY !

EC19-Logo-web4.png

FULL LINEUP COMING
DECEMBER 10 @ 9 AM ET

https://epicenterfestival.com/?c=bl...E1VQxeYoip4xQBFiqXcAbY-66-KF4Nxr9_FedV1Mw9-DU

Yeah, bought tickets for the wife to see Adele in New York one year, then followed it up with tickets to see her in Wembley the next year. Now I have to buy a trip with a concert every year. This year we're going to see Michael Buble in San Diego.

may your testicles rest in peace

I can vouch for this, I walk by Benz, Volvo and Audi dealership on my way to the Metro every morning, and those guys have tons of bows on top of cars in the showroom, I'm sure when you purchase the AMG they throw in a bow of your color.

As for great gifts, I got my 2 year old nephew a hoodie that when you put the hood up it makes him look a Wild thing from the book, kid is gonna love it.

When we bought our minivan (woot!) from Carmax we got a big bow on it. So I'm sure actual, nicer dealerships are more than willing.

My 2 year old has a Wild Thing hoodie (hand me down from a friend) and it is super cute.

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/wjbzzy/your-phone-is-listening-and-its-not-paranoia

A couple years ago, something strange happened. A friend and I were sitting at a bar, iPhones in pockets, discussing our recent trips in Japan and how we’d like to go back. The very next day, we both received pop-up ads on Facebook about cheap return flights to Tokyo. It seemed like just a spooky coincidence, but then everyone seems to have a story about their smartphone listening to them. So is this just paranoia, or are our smartphones actually listening?

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/wjbzzy/your-phone-is-listening-and-its-not-paranoia

A couple years ago, something strange happened. A friend and I were sitting at a bar, iPhones in pockets, discussing our recent trips in Japan and how we’d like to go back. The very next day, we both received pop-up ads on Facebook about cheap return flights to Tokyo. It seemed like just a spooky coincidence, but then everyone seems to have a story about their smartphone listening to them. So is this just paranoia, or are our smartphones actually listening?

uh agree to disagree, I guess:

So yes, our phones are listening to us and anything we say around our phones could potentially be used against us. But, according to Peter at least, it’s not something most people should be scared of.

Because unless you’re a journalist, a lawyer, or have some kind of role with sensitive information, the access of your data is only really going to advertisers. If you’re like everyone else, living a really normal life, and talking to your friends about flying to Japan, then it’s really not that different to advertisers looking at your browsing history.

uh agree to disagree, I guess:

that's like the guy telling Brasky you wouldn't know what it's like to make money because you're a teacher.

"yeah it's listening to you, but you have a worthless career, so it doesn't matter"

We went to a BBQ restaurant on Sunday night about 30 minutes from our house. We were talking to our waiter who mentioned that he had just moved to an apartment complex nearby. He gave us the name but I can't remember it, but I was scrolling Facebook shortly after and there was an ad for that same complex

"Feed a fed horse" is abusive -- don't want it to overeat and develop health problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back