• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
has some setting in Gmail changed? Today, a ton of emails that normally go under the "Promotions" tab are making their way through to the "Primary" tab. In the past if you moved those emails over it would give you the option to mark all emails from that address as going to that tab, but I'm not seeing that today nor can I find any other setting to fix this.

has some setting in Gmail changed? Today, a ton of emails that normally go under the "Promotions" tab are making their way through to the "Primary" tab. In the past if you moved those emails over it would give you the option to mark all emails from that address as going to that tab, but I'm not seeing that today nor can I find any other setting to fix this.

I've definitely been having a few emails going into different tabs than they used to over the last few days. Not all, or even the majority, but a few. Like a Promotion coming into Updates, or an Update coming into Primary.

Weird.

It's not just me. Thank god.

Bush was born in Massachusetts and didn't move to Texas until after college. From '64-'80, he spent half of his time if not more away from Texas. In 1980 he sold his house in Texas and bought the place in Maine. I am saying all of this because no one is questioning the fact that he has the Oak Ridge Boys and Reba singing at his funeral. Stellar choices in my opinion, but how is he getting away with it, without being called a carpetbagger? Cause I would love to have the same.

netflixnchildress feels more and more like a parody these days. He's a strange dude.

my staff at work just wrapped and mailed my dad's xmas present for me. Brought in wrapping paper from home and everything. I think she thinks she's my personal assistant. I dig.

netflixnchildress feels more and more like a parody these days. He's a strange dude.

Kinda like a donaldross/RJ parody combo. I'm thinking he's a bot of some sort the mods cooked up.

Had no idea Queen was doing a tour or has been playing with Adam Lambert. Gonna have to check that out, the dude does have the voice for it.

I love me some Zach Morris, but talk about a terrible summary of a show

"When a botched U.S. government experiment turns a group of death row inmates into highly infectious vampires, an orphan girl might be the only person able to stop the ensuing crisis."

I love me some Zach Morris, but talk about a terrible summary of a show

"When a botched U.S. government experiment turns a group of death row inmates into highly infectious vampires, an orphan girl might be the only person able to stop the ensuing crisis."

It was a great book. Sounds like it will be a terrible show.

I’ll give anything a chance if it’s got Preppy, Desmond Hume and Sloane from entourage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back