• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do most of the long time posters know each other or know who the person is in real life? The amount of personal details referenced in some of these threads is impressive.

I've just always been very open with my mental depravity and massive amounts of drug use.

Do most of the long time posters know each other or know who the person is in real life? The amount of personal details referenced in some of these threads is impressive.

WE already know a lot more about you than you realize.

Most of us have been posting here a very long, long time.

And a couple of posters maintain an archive of others' personal information.

Some posters welch on bets. Others have offensive halitosis.

not gonna help smack tea's legalization woes

There are some crazy sketchy fuckers that go in there. Currently having to leave every time this douchey roided-up misog-bro comes in. Yesterday he said "weird flex bro" like 8 straight times to no one in particular? I don't even know. I need to quit it. They are very gun-friendly which weirds me out, too. It just smooths me out!

Sweet, we just passed the farm bill. Legalizes hemp production...One step closer to the real thing.

No closure, leebs. No signs of Gwenn. The cop that did the welfare check agreed that given the circumstances (i.e., frequency with which we normally interacted, her falling off the grid, etc.) the situation seemed odd, but without anything else to go on he had nothing else to do following the welfare check. Recommended we call again and request another one.

dang. please keep updates coming.

yes.

Been a lot of boards romance too. HTTD/AWAR, Numbers/Townie’s sister, palma/leebs, the list goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back