• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I missed this !

Instead some libertarian VC bros with John Boehner as their lobbyist.

I do like the noises the Boston mayor is making about getting an equity program going, so that our brothers and sisters of color, too long disproportionately affected by the enforcement of these terrible policies, can get in at the start and PROFIT.

Instead some libertarian VC bros with John Boehner as their lobbyist.

I do like the noises the Boston mayor is making about getting an equity program going, so that our brothers and sisters of color, too long disproportionately affected by the enforcement of these terrible policies, can get in at the start and PROFIT.

yeah, Illinois talking about a program to diversify the weed industry and several calls for mass emancipation for all marijuana-related offenses

baby steps, but still better, imo

I have a problem. They're doing a "cookie exchange" at the office today, and some dude's wife made a 3-5 gallon bowl full of "Christmas crack". Her version is a mini pretzel, topped with a half melted Rolo, topped with a pecan. They're absurdly good and sitting right by my desk. I've had 8 so far.

yeah, Illinois talking about a program to diversify the weed industry and several calls for mass emancipation for all marijuana-related offenses

baby steps, but still better, imo

Yep, you're right, I'm just gassing on. We'll take what we can get.

Had our open enrollment meeting and I ordered CPK for everyone. Had 5 people so far call out/report throwing up at 2AM from what had to have been the chicken salad. Finally my disdain for greens has worked in my favor.

I have a problem. They're doing a "cookie exchange" at the office today, and some dude's wife made a 3-5 gallon bowl full of "Christmas crack". Her version is a mini pretzel, topped with a half melted Rolo, topped with a pecan. They're absurdly good and sitting right by my desk. I've had 8 so far.

I feel you. I am have been doing the holiday lunch circuit for a couple clients, teams, supervisors, etc. and man, I am realizing that I can't be doing the burger. Today, the restaurant had an upscale take on a Big Mac, so I gave it a shot. It was good, but I am feeling like a fat blob who needs a nap right now. I think the trick is to stick to salads, or tacos with no sides. Probably should stay away from the Sweat T as well. Live and learn.

It's gotta be France, right? Eclairs, crepes, creme brulee, profiteroles, any type of mousse, macarons, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back