• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Five Christmas Songs

In no particular order

The Christmas Song
O Holy Night
Silent Night
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
White Christmas

Not a bad list. I'd add "Mary Did You Know", "It Wasn't His Child" (from the Trisha Yearwood CD, and "Thankful" (by Josh Groban).

It's hard to say with Rubbins. Lots of mystery there in the Deep State. Rest assured though that wherever he is, he is being Radical.

GUESS WHOS BACK?! Back again ?! wicka wicky slim shady!!!!

What’s been going on peeps?! Need updates on my boy moonz, leebs and Pizza, hops, etc. yo Biff! My special lady was in CLT the other week and partied with hot chicks!

Also I was in Denver the other week and did mad reefer and also saw that Gaga movie by myself and got weird.

Hello!

Yes! Rubbins!

Just realized that "The Memory Remains" by Metallica totally rips off "Children of the Revolution" by T-Rex

Think I inadvertently ended up at a swinger party. Will update CT with deets.

Literally just heard, hey guys let’s go upstairs. To be continued

Rubbins! Woot! I recently returned and asked for a life update too and no one responded so I assume everyone is TERRIBLE except for bmoney and bmoney wife who continue to be freaks but in a good and arousing way.

I gotta think Drew Magary is one of the most popular writers on this whole interwebs, so the fact he can suffer an “accident” and there be absolutely no info for a couple of weeks about how he’s doing is really strange. Is he in a coma? This sucks.

I gotta think Drew Magary is one of the most popular writers on this whole interwebs, so the fact he can suffer an “accident” and there be absolutely no info for a couple of weeks about how he’s doing is really strange. Is he in a coma? This sucks.

Yeah it’s really weird. His last tweets were from the night of the Deadspin awards and then they were radio silent on him for a week. They’ve indicated they will fill in for him on the Funbag and podcast for the forseable future so not like it’s a short recovery.

I’m thinking either suicide attempt/OD mixed in with rehab.

If he had been hit by a bus or something I feel like they would have been more forthcoming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back