• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
so Biff would receive a moderate fine for his shameful hacking of fellow deacs. I dig.

Pump fake HOF josh shoemaker’s daughter is in birdies softball league.

Nah man. Still a mystery.

Little pump fake is like 5’5 or so in an 8 and under league.

Jeopardy could have been very boring tonight, but Trebek killed the interviews and one of the contestants wagered 666 in Final. Hail Satan!

Why? It obviously sucks and when it fails at the box office Sony will work out a deal to hand over rights to the rest of the Spider-man characters to Marvel Studios in exchange for cash and distribution rights.

Chat Thread - Titles are MINE until 2019

So I played in a golf tournament yesterday with this dude that was talking about playing a golf ball made by vice and how he recently bought a couple dozen. I had never heard of it and I’m not a huge golfer right now. However an ad for Vice golf balls came up on my FB timeline just now. Is there any doubt this happened cause I was in close proximity to this dude. I don’t even have him in my contacts. Or you think Zuck was listening to my phone microphone? Shit is trippy man. Think I may delete all my shit.

Why? It obviously sucks and when it fails at the box office Sony will work out a deal to hand over rights to the rest of the Spider-man characters to Marvel Studios in exchange for cash and distribution rights.

Good points.

If you could pick any actor to be Venom, who would you choose?

Yeah, ads are starting to get nuts. I'll search something on one computer and get ads for it at home and it freaks me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back