• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I played in a golf tournament yesterday with this dude that was talking about playing a golf ball made by vice and how he recently bought a couple dozen. I had never heard of it and I’m not a huge golfer right now. However an ad for Vice golf balls came up on my FB timeline just now. Is there any doubt this happened cause I was in close proximity to this dude. I don’t even have him in my contacts. Or you think Zuck was listening to my phone microphone? Shit is trippy man. Think I may delete all my shit.

That’s trippy. You should probably just destroy your phone! I should probably just destroy my phone.

bmoney - say more things plz

Good points.

If you could pick any actor to be Venom, who would you choose?

No idea. I don’t read the comics so I don’t know what they’ve got Eddie Brock doing.

This season of Always Sunny kinda sucks. The first two eps were pretty good. The rest lacked something or flat out sucked.

So birdie got voted student council rep for her class today. And she’s pumped about it! Which makes me super happy cause she’s battled through some pretty decent anxiety issues and while she’s not totally over it she now views it as a challenge and not something to run from.

And she went 3-3 with 3 runs scored at her game today. Just a strong day.

No idea. I don’t read the comics so I don’t know what they’ve got Eddie Brock doing.

This season of Always Sunny kinda sucks. The first two eps were pretty good. The rest lacked something or flat out sucked.

I really just can’t get past jacked Mac.

So birdie got voted student council rep for her class today. And she’s pumped about it! Which makes me super happy cause she’s battled through some pretty decent anxiety issues and while she’s not totally over it she now views it as a challenge and not something to run from.

And she went 3-3 with 3 runs scored at her game today. Just a strong day.

birdie sounds like a cool kid.

Anxiety is tough. It sounds like y’all are doing a great job helping her through it.

I can't remember the last time I saw an ad on TV or on the Internet and went, "Yeah, I'm gonna go buy that now."

A top 5 job has to be the guy who creates the real world road rules challenges

Chat Thread - Titles are MINE until 2019

I can't remember the last time I saw an ad on TV or on the Internet and went, "Yeah, I'm gonna go buy that now."

I had to buy some shoes and I ended up at this shoe store and bought two pairs of shoes. The next day I realized this shoe store advertises on the local NPR station and the ad includes one of the shoes I bought. I probably hear that add 3 or 4 times a day and didn’t realize it until after I went to the store.

So was the ad completely ineffective or subliminal?

I just binged 4 episodes of this season tonight after not watching it for almost 2 years. I thought the first one (Makes Paddy’s Great) and 4th (Time’s Up) were really good... 2&3 kind of sucked, though.

I was bored, so I rewatched Season 1, Episode 1 and it didn’t hold up as well as I expected. They treated Sweet Dee too nicely, Dennis was kind of normal, Mac was only kind of awkward, and Charlie wasn’t completely dumb. And no Frank!

They also looked so young... Which I did expect given it was 2005.

It’s been a quality run.

So I played in a golf tournament yesterday with this dude that was talking about playing a golf ball made by vice and how he recently bought a couple dozen. I had never heard of it and I’m not a huge golfer right now. However an ad for Vice golf balls came up on my FB timeline just now. Is there any doubt this happened cause I was in close proximity to this dude. I don’t even have him in my contacts. Or you think Zuck was listening to my phone microphone? Shit is trippy man. Think I may delete all my shit.

I think there's a high likelihood this happened because you were close to the guy. Apparently, this is an emerging marketing technology. Person A has commodity B and is hanging out with group C...so they bombard group C with ads about commodity B. Companies have all this information from online activity, and probably credit card activity, too.

I had to buy some shoes and I ended up at this shoe store and bought two pairs of shoes. The next day I realized this shoe store advertises on the local NPR station and the ad includes one of the shoes I bought. I probably hear that add 3 or 4 times a day and didn’t realize it until after I went to the store.

So was the ad completely ineffective or subliminal?

Or it could be a frequency illusion, now that the shoes are more salient in your life.

I feel like I enjoyed the first season of Always Sunny, watched an episode or two of the second season (was that the "wildcard bitches" one, maybe?), then didn't watch for a while. I was over at Say Hey's once and we were watching and his wife said something like "why are they always just yelling at each other?" and I realized that she was right, and that they were just yelling at each other, and it occasionally was funny, but not enough to get through hours of people yelling at each other. Just screaming. And now it all just seems silly and stupid, but not in a good way. I know that is probably controversial.

I ate half a large cheese pizza at Elizabeth's for an earlyish lunch. Extra pepper shakes.

That thing has gurgled inside me all day. I just got back from Grey's tavern and boxcar. 10 wings, beef nachos and 2 blue cheese sliders with a personal pitcher plus a pint. I haven't eaten that much in ages. It was like I was back in undergrad or something. Like Will Ferrell in old school, I just snapped into the zone.

Hours later and I'm in hell trying to get this stuff to move past that fucking half a cheese pizza that has turned my balloon knot into a fucking all night Johny Cash solo. I've swallowed a brick that's stacked on top of a wheelbarrow of cement. Firey cement.

ITC, I need one of your fameous tongue baths ASAP.

This just came out of me. Longest I've gone without pooping for like, years.

Palma, do you pewp erryday?

I feel like I enjoyed the first season of Always Sunny, watched an episode or two of the second season (was that the "wildcard bitches" one, maybe?), then didn't watch for a while. I was over at Say Hey's once and we were watching and his wife said something like "why are they always just yelling at each other?" and I realized that she was right, and that they were just yelling at each other, and it occasionally was funny, but not enough to get through hours of people yelling at each other. Just screaming. And now it all just seems silly and stupid, but not in a good way. I know that is probably controversial.

I still enjoy the show, think the actor who plays Dennis Reynolds absolutely owns that character, and that Danny Devito is a national treasure, but I get the volume complaint about the show.

What's up, dinguses? Is there anyone still left on this board or has everyone gone and it's just lectro posting insane shit all day?

The tunnels is an abortion right now. Like I actually miss jhmd.

Always Sunny is really funny, but its so depraved that it can kinda wear on me after a few episodes

how's the new crib, sayhey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back