• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too many people named Milt anymore. Solid name. Strong. Like Leon. Leon and Milt.

Milt and Mona! Man, I haven't watched this movie in a long time

Opportunity-5.jpg

Uh yeah, dogs definitely get bored. Just ask my asshole 7mo old GSD who starts destroying everything when she’s been cooped up too long.

Maybe you meant ennui

yeah, something like that

I was trying to get at whether it's an unpleasant experience for the dog like it is for people or if it's just a part of being an animal

it seems like in nature, a lot of animal life is just laying around

I haven't been bored in something like 20 years. Maybe I'm #olds, but there's just so much to fucking do, and when I'm not doing it, I'm glad I'm not doing it.

I'm not going to lie; I just watched Split and am now very intrigued by this "Say Hey, Rubeins, and Chupe are the same poster" theory.

Pretty excited to see this theory getting traction. All we need is someone to plot the posting history of all 3 and overlay them to show one constant posting pace.

Just figured out how to fit 10 pinball machines, comfortably, in my 700 sqft apartment. Working on figuring out how to do it and remain married.

Some friends of friends (maybe one more layer of friends) just got married, but apparently they made their ceremony a staged musical. I don’t know, there appears to be a script, lighting, full-stage theater production. Weird and wild. I say go for it. I will try to find out more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back