• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some friends of friends (maybe one more layer of friends) just got married, but apparently they made their ceremony a staged musical. I don’t know, there appears to be a script, lighting, full-stage theater production. Weird and wild. I say go for it. I will try to find out more.

Hopefully it wasn't based on Sweeney Todd.

Yeah, this is some shit. But we all have the end of this chat thread to look forward to, as surely today/this week/month it will be ending. I think we can do it!

Some friends of friends (maybe one more layer of friends) just got married, but apparently they made their ceremony a staged musical. I don’t know, there appears to be a script, lighting, full-stage theater production. Weird and wild. I say go for it. I will try to find out more.

Why does our generation have to be so fucking special?

It's all about love, man. It was probably a cheaper production than had they chosen to get rinsed by the modern wedding event racket, I guess. But yeah, very special and extra.

was your wedding super boring, GTB?

There's a huge gulf between boring and a need to make my wedding a fucking musical or those fuckers who try to make viral wedding videos by doing weird dances down the aisle. Why so extra? Get married like a normal person. Nobody is every going to care that you showed up to your wedding in a helicopter or whatever stupid bullshit.

but if you got some cornhole boards setup that's cool

That's fine. But you don't have to make the guests participate in a Hobbit-themed Choose Your Own Adventure while serving them food from the Shire. People have just gone crazy.

That's fine. But you don't have to make the guests participate in a Hobbit-themed Choose Your Own Adventure while serving them food from the Shire. People have just gone crazy.

I'd much rather go to a Lord of the Rings wedding than any "normal" church service where the exact same passage about "love is patient, love is kind" is read for the thousandth time.

I'd much rather go to a Lord of the Rings wedding than any "normal" church service where the exact same passage about "love is patient, love is kind" is read for the thousandth time.

Weddings aren't about you, and never have been.

If a bride is on board for the freak-show musical or Hobbit-a-thon, then that's the groom's shame to bear.

Cute callout doe, Juice. I'll float some toxic masculinity at you at some point for it.

Weddings aren't about you, and never have been.

If a bride is on board for the freak-show musical or Hobbit-a-thon, then that's the groom's shame to bear.

Cute callout doe, Juice. I'll float some toxic masculinity at you at some point for it.

super boring = toxic masculinity?

I wonder if RJ reads Kristy Swanson's tweets and cries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back